1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Limited Art Delf - Royal Guard Yder

Dec 8, 2005

1. o.o i wanna see the full color piiiiics~

he's already lookin' fab.

2. OMG evil LUTS!!!!

I just made an order today and know they come up with something like this!! EBUUUHL! XD

3. nice :D

although he's not for sale yet... :(

4. Luts hates me. Thank goodness he isn't "Elvish Royal Guard Yder".

(Gosh, I must be growing up...I'm finally starting to notice boys...!)

5. Luts is really laying it all down, aren't they? Geez, out of control with the new dolls!

6. I literally ghasped and grabbed my mouth, and then I owed and grabbed my mouth with my other hand. My nose is sore on the right side.. XD

Ahem, enaugh of that. HE IS AWSUM. <33333

7. Luts and DOD made a plan to kill us.
      DOD released the DOT...
      Luts Released Miyu and some limiteds...
      Than Luts make that x-mas event...
      and now THIS!
      So much beauty will make our hearts explode &#242;.o

8. *nosebleed*

Exactly! They must have made some insane plan to kill us all!

ALL THOSE DOLLS ARE WEAPONS OF MASS-DESTRUCTION

*runs in circles*

9. Good GOD, yes. As it is, the only thing that's stopping me is that I couldn't bare to repaint a limited.... *CRIES*

10. To make things worse, Dolpa is coming up *spasms* D:

Oh Luts how I love thee. @_@

11. Luts is trying to kill us with beauty! @_@ When did that doll come out anyways? Its a Yder and I want it! T_T

12. And I thought my joke about Weapons of Mass-Destrucion was funny... -_-"

XD

But yes they are really... EBUL!

13. I swear when I read the title of this post my eyes widened and my mouth dropped.

Then I looked at him.

Yder is, by far, my favourite doll. Sculp. Mold. Ever. o_o'; *pets her Yder* I'm planning two more Yder boys.... and oh gods.

@_____@ I can't afford him. I must just... keep telling myself that.... yea.... mhm..... @_____@

14. Ack *clutches at her heart* My heart is getting weaker and weaker from all these gorgeous releases. XD Evil=Luts=<3

15. lol i agree :D

oh well i must resist.... Elf yder!!!! oh next year come faster... :D

16. Wow, I can't wait to see colour pics :love

17. Handsome! And yeah, everything coming at us >< I almost have a hard time following all the bjd news!

18. *dies* LUTS... you're not being fair! Making too many limited dolls that I don't have near enough money for!