1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts - Minimi Zuzu Delf

Sep 22, 2008

1. Looks like LUTS will be bringing us smaller versions of the ZUZU Delfs!

Announcement here!

I hope they can stay on topic... it looks like the wrist may not be jointed.

2. Those are really cute :) I wonder what the actuall measurements will be.

3. Oh man,so cute!! TT_TT

4. this is frigging adorable, I really think I might have to save up for one!

5. Very cute, but rather than looking like kittens they look more like dwarf versions of Persi and Corni n_n Hope they have fullsets of these guys!

6. it doesnt look like they have any joints

7. yeah, it's too sad that they won't be on-topic, I'm sure, but they're adorable nontheless. hehehe :) They'll be fun to play with, I'm sure, even if I do miss the joints.

For the record, without the joints, I get the feeling they're TIIINY!!!!!

8. They look like bobble-heads. Teehee. Perhaps they are considered actual baby versions of Corni and Persi.

I think they could be nicer with slightly smaller heads and a little bit of motion.

9. They are definatly going to be off topic, as you can see in this picture... no leg mouvement at all and no wrist and elbow mouvement. It's more like a movable statue than a doll. It's cute but it isn't a doll.
      [​IMG]

10. Wow they are so adorable!!!

I can't wait for more pictures.

Geri

11. Price is up at Luts there only $60

When I saw them I laughed and thought kitty bobble-heads o.O

12. Awwww. More like a statue? Booooo hiss.

13. man I totally want these... XD Guess they cant stand on their own though...?

14. I would like to see a picture of a Zuzu Mini with a normal Zuzu. I am suspicious that the head and tail might be the same size on each.

15. It might be fun to get it just for the head and try to match the noggin with a tiny jointed body. Maybe a white Puki body would match? I'm terrible at trying to figure out the scale of things in my head. :sweat

16. *sigh* I'm utterly disappointed.

17. Woo!! They're so pretty!
      In the future I'll hope to see them in fullset! >w<"

18. Zuzu Delf gashapon :lol:? So strange, and yet cute. Well, it's definitely a different take on babies than Pipos has done. For some reason, they make me think of the CLAMP chibi chess set, with their little stands. Paint and clothe them appropriately and you would have one heckuva OOAK chess service, Persi against Corni!

19. awww cute lil bobblehead dolls

20. No this is not a doll, and it will be off topic. cute but i wouldnt buy it, not worth 60$ for a figurine