1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts - New Items

Aug 20, 2004

1. 2 new outfits!

Kuma Love for boy
      Clematis for girl, in pink or white.

2. New body versions are available from now!

Next Delf.

Delf MIYU
      Delf YDER-SPECIAL (Normal Skin)
      Delf YDER-SPECIAL (White Skin)
      Delf YDER (White Skin)
      Delf YDER (Normal Skin)

Delf Head YDER SLEEPING (Option head)

:D

3. I don't know if anyone's mentioned this yet, but there is a new "Reservation" category on the site. There's a bunch of cute SD13 girl shoes and a pretty Delf girl outfit called "Marilyn". It appears that these items are preorders (and they're 20% off) and they ship out in May.

4. Weeee lots of restocks on the guitars.

[Arrivals ]

wigs :
      WW-19 For DELF
      WW-20 For DELF

Doll parts :
      MINI Fée Head RUTH SLEEPING
      MINI Fée Head SHUSHU SLEEPING

[ Restocks ]

Accessaries - Musical instrumets :
      Bc Rich Hate
      ESP Blue Style
      Fender Jimmy Style
      ESP White Style
      Jerry Garcia Black Style
      Fender Mustang Cherry Style
      ESP Forest Style
      Fender Cherry Style
      Mini Guitar Bag (Box Type)

5. I don't think this has already been posted, but I got a flyer in the mail from Luts indicating that there is a new SENIOR DELF size!!!! More information will be coming 04/23/07 - there is a picture of the item on the flyer and hes a boy bjd. Could this be a larger sized Delf boy???? Bigger than 59-60 cm? Alex

6. Do you have a picture of this, or a link to one? This is really exciting news!

7. No, I don't - the picture I have is on a black and white flyer, and its only a shot of him from the nose down - his neck looks thicker than the regular Delf sized boy - Alex

8. Delf Miyu is now being sold as a Type 2.

9. Heres a pic of the flyer - notice it says 'Senior Delf' on the bottom right corner - Alex

[​IMG]

10. It says also Copyright 2004 (!?????)

11. 2004 was the year when Luts started selling CP dolls, I believe. Or was it 2003? Well, in any case, we'll find out soon what is it all about, April 23rd ;)

12. Some new information about Senior delf and some piccies of them are up now!

"Dear all our customers,

Hello! We've finally uploaded brand-new doll from Luts.
      It is called 'Senior Delf'and two kinds of heads("Abadon" and "Bliss") will be revealed soon.
      We'll start selling Senior Delf from May 1st and there will be also some special events for our customers.
      More images and detailed information will be also updated little by little.

If you have any other questions, please leave your message on Q&A board. Thank you so much.

Luts"

ABADON

BLISS

13. Wow @_@ But I wish they'd release full pictures... I can't tell if I want it or not haha. I can't tell either if "Bliss" is a boy or girl ~_~

14. theyve released pics now... they are both boys...

15. It's been a while, but LUTS just put up some new items in the 'reservations' area. =D

These include shoes for Senior Delfs, an outfit for boy, and lots of pastel colored wigs.