1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

luts - no make up!

Aug 21, 2007

1. Luts are cancelling all make up options from 25th august-10th september.
    2. Stopping MAKE UP OPTION luts (2007-08-21 )

Dear every customers.

First of all, we feel really sorry for let you know this.

From 25th of August 12:00 to 10th of September 12:00 (Korean standard time),
      We will stop "MAKE UP OPTION".

We decided to do this for catching up on the delayed makeup schedule so we can ship much more orders which hasn't been shipped yet in the near future.

Feel sorry for your inconvenience.

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to let us know.

Thank you.

3. It's possible this is due to the weather. Since May, Korea has had very wet weather and high humidity. Facepainting is very difficult under these conditions and it's possible that they got really backed up due to these conditions.

We are just receiving an order from an artist, Limhwa, who was forced to light a stove in her studio in order to dry the air enough to paint the dolls. I think this was an extraordinarily brave action, but possible on a small scale. Luts sells a lot of dolls, and it would not be possible for their artists to work in such conditions day in and day out to catch up.

I am not certain this is the reason, but I strongly suspect it is. Luts is a great company and I'm sure they are doing everything possible to catch up and keep their facepainters healthy.