1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LUTS Product Review

Nov 3, 2012

1. ][​IMG]
      * What did you order? Luts Kid Delf Darae with faceup and Romantic body, glass eyes
      * When did you order? October 17th 2013/Arrived December 1st 2013
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, I find the resin to be nice and smooth. The seams aren't sanded, but they're hardly visible. Since this is my first BJD, I really have nothing else to compare her to.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) Luts didn't notify me when she was shipped, so I had no idea she was on her way. It is Christmas event season though, so it's kind of understandable. They were super quick and friendly with my questions, though!
      * Would you buy more from this company? Yes ^_^

2. [​IMG]

* What did you order?

Kid Delf Yul Romance human version in real skin brown, with the default outfit, horns and a pair of shoes.
      * When did you order?
      10th December 2013
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes. The resin is thick with no discolouration, and although the outfit was rather expensive, it contained lots of different parts and accessories.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes, overall. The horns are very heavy for their size and tend to tip downwards on the head, especially when worn with a fibre wig, but there are no other issues. Everything appears high quality, and the doll poses nicely.
      * Would you buy more from this company?
      Yes, happily.

3. * What did you order?
      Delf Succubus Clary fullset, 2 outfits, 3 wigs and some accesoires.
      * When did you order?
      8th of November 2013 (took quite a while be shipped though, but not sure that's relevant here^^") Arrived 21st of February 2014
      Yes. The doll and the outfits are great quality! Outfits were quite pricey, but once they arrived I understood why. They are great quality and very detailed, I was very impressed! The wigs' quality feels a little less impressive, but then again, they were rather affordable.
      Yes! I was surprised how everything bout my doll, her face-up and fullset outfit was just like the pictures! All colors and styles of all the outfits and wigs were exactly as advertised.
      Definitely :)
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product
      Only downsides I can think of is that my doll was strung very tight by Luts, but I should be able to fix that, and the waiting time (it took a lot longer than was estimated). Other than that everything was very good^^
      Outfits: definitely, dolls as well if I fall in love with another one sometime. Wigs: probably not.

[​IMG]

4. What did you order?
      8 x wigs, 2 pairs of eyes, 2 pairs of shoes, Barstool for SSDF
      When did you order?
      11th Nov 2013 (joined a GO) >>> Arrived 28th Feb 2014
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes, since the wigs were on special and I wasn't required to pay for shipping except from the GO leader to me. The shoes and wigs I'm especially pleased with. I'm not that impressed with the eyes, though.
      Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes, relatively. All the wigs were a shade darker than the pictures. But it turned out all right.
      Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yep.
      Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product.
      *The barstool was too high. Since they had the SSDFs modelling (who were 70.5cm and my boys were 72cm) I presumed they would fit my boys but I didn't factor in that the SSDFs have abnormally long legs. I'll have to saw off a cm or two before my boys can use them.
      *The shoes fit my EID really well and I'm surprised since EID guys have the biggest feet in BJD kingdom. The other pair were for my YOSD they fit really well too.
      *The wigs were really good quality, nice and thick. I just can't stop stroking it.
      Would you buy more from this company?
      Yep. Next time I'll try to get one of the wigs in different colors.

5. * What did you order? Senior Delf Mia the ninetail fox
      * When did you order? 28 november 2013, received 28 january 2014
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product?Totally
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional): I'm really happy
      * Would you buy more from this company? Yes they're very serious

6. * What did you order?
      Kid Delf BORY UNICORN CENTAUR ver. - MOONLIT SONG Limited + Human lower body (Tan and light Tan)

* When did you order?
      July 1[SUP]st[/SUP] 2013

Slightly too expensive

If we avoid all my problems, it is indeed a centaur.

NO!

* Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      The only positive thing is that my human Bory is very steady and easy to pose. I cannot talk about the centaur as I didn’t assemble him yet.
      All my centaur and human parts have manufacturing defects. I have big sanding scratches which made the tan resin WHITE. There is a blatant skin color difference, which you can see with the naked eye. I also have a hole on the centaur chest part’s seem line. The bottom of the human body’s tan is not them same as the upper part of the body. Only negative thing which make the doll unsuitable for use.

Only second hand products. It sis not acceptable to have so many defects on a professional company doll, especially when it takes such a long time to arrive, and it is still not solved.

Some picture to show my problem:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. * What did you order?
      LUTS Senior Delf Terra Dreaming , hands, tools

* When did you order?
      jan 22, 2014 , arrived home on mar 26th.

Yes, very nice

Yep. He came with gray eyes

Absolutely.

He's 2cm shorter than company's default measurement

Would you buy more from this company?
      Yes, without a doubt. Their dolls are just beautiful . They post wonderfully, look gorgeous and the resin quality is very good.

[​IMG]

8. * What did you order?
      KDF Bory with Real Brown Skin + custom face up (requested for his lips to be more pink and neutral compared to the darker brown sales pictures)

* When did you order?
      March 14, 2014

Yes, though I didn't realize until after the fact that I probably didn't have to pay the extra $30 for the custom face up option just to have his lip colour altered slightly. But oh well!

Yes!

Very much so!

The only fault, and it's not one really, is that his lips are still a bit dark in my opinion. But I know that Luts is a bit prone to doing darker lips anyway, and they did follow my instructions for what I wanted as a lip colour, so I'm not unsatisfied. Either way, I still like the lips that they did a lot more than the ones in the sales pictures and they look closer to what I envisioned when they're put directly in natural daylight (see picture below, I was hoping for more of a soft pink than a rosy/red pink, but I'll take what I can get!).
      Either than that, his face up is gorgeous and he poses wonderfully and I love him very, very much.

Most definitely! :)

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

9. * What did you order?
      Kid Zuzu Delf Lio
      2 Wigs
      2 Sets of Eyes
      1 Pair of Boots
      1 Pair of Suspenders
      * When did you order?
      June 10, 2014
      I found the doll surpassing my expectations. He poses elegantly and I find him more charming that the stock photos listed on the website. I also loved the wigs! They fit his head perfectly and are top quality. The eyes were to my liking as well. Overall I didn’t regret anything about my order. The items were crafted well!
      Yes! There were plenty of reference pictures to go by.
      Most definitely!
      The only negative I have… is that I wish the magnet for his tail was already attached within his body. The company wants me to glue it in myself but I find it worrisome because I don’t have much experience in that area so I’m worried I’ll mess up.

Of course! They have beautiful products!!

[​IMG]

10. * What did you order? Kid Delf Ani
      * When did you order? Oct 2012
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes. There is nothing wrong with her resin or cast as far as I can see. I just wish her seams were sanded. :/ But I don't know if that's standard for LUTS or not.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? She is a beautiful doll, but I'm realizing now that I think I want a different head sculpt. I just never really fell in love with her sculpt.
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) She's a very cute doll! Nothing wrong with her. She arrived a bit kicky, but that's nothing new, heh.
      * Would you buy more from this company? Definitely!

11. * What did you order?
      SSDF Avalanche Romance ver.RSB with default face up, Default wig and default shoes
      * When did you order?
      27-05-14
      I don't regret anything! The products are much better than I thought and I don't think that such a big heavy resin boy is expensive for his price.
      Better than in their official photo.
      Absolutely!
      I have only positive about their products and service. Everything is just like what I saw from the photos and as I required (I informed them that I would go to other country for a month, so they sent my doll out earlier, so that I could received it before departing.)

Sure.

12. What did you order? KDF Jamong [Moonlit Song Human Ver.], wig, dress, head mask, silicone cap, and sneakers
      When did you order? 07/28/2014
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? I think that everything is really well made, so yes.
      Did the item look like the sales picture? Yep.
      Were you satisfied with the product? I am. :lol:
      Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product? The products are great, the doll itself is real pretty. I don't really have anything negative to say about the products I bought since everything is well, great. xD
      Would you buy more from this company? Yep! For my first 'big' as well as overseas transaction, it went really well. I also like the fact that they have the option to pay using a credit card, seeing as I don't have Paypal yet. Anyway, if I have the chance to do so, I'll definitely buy from LUTS again. c:

[​IMG]

13. * What did you order?
      KDF Nana with face up and body blushing, a pair of shoes

* When did you order?
      May 31 2014 (Arrived July 15 2014)

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Everything was perfect. Doll was beautiful and other products were nice, too. Especially their packaging was quite impressive.

Yes! No doubt about it. They're so kind and their dolls are beautiful.

14. * What did you order? Clothes, shoes and a wig
      * When did you order? October 2nd, 2014 - arrived October 10th, 2014
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, especially since all items were on sale
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) Clothes, as always, were beautifully made
      * Would you buy more from this company? Yes - just waiting for the Winter Event!

15. * What did you order? SDF Harmony, Hand type 2, heel legs, heel feet all in real skin brown

* When did you order? October 12, 2014 Arrived December 6, 2014

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yup one of the cheaper SD's I've seen in a tan option

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? ^^; Alittle to exact since red blush is to heavy for tan skin but it's exactly like the pictures.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Absolutely I had zero issues. I requested a change in my order a few days after submitting and without hesitation they honored my change and there was no error.

* Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) Positives she stands perfect barefoot in both heel feet/legs and flat feet out of the box. She can pose with my two MSD's hugging her and she wont fall or tip. No thigh joint and she sit cross legged very well. Negatives she cant sit well due to her legs being stung on hip pegs and no locking in the hips and thighs.

* Would you buy more from this company? I will and I have she was my second order from them. I'm always happy with their service

[​IMG]

16. * What did you order?
      Kid Delf YUL ROMANCE SATYROS ver. - MOONLIT SONG. with face-up and full-set clothing+items+wig, but without human body. I also qualified for the Winter Event -13 head SSDF, to my surprise. If I had known I would probably have requested a kid delf head, or something else.

* When did you order?
      Put my first order November 25, 2013 but because of problems with paypal and the fact that they did not accept my paypal-payment, I cancelled that one and put a completely new order December 7th, 2013.

Yes, I love him, he is absolutely gorgeous!

Yes, better even <3

Yes!

Positive: I absolutely LOVE him!
      Negative: So here is my Luts story. They contacted me on December 30 saying they would ship in 2-3 weeks, and so I waited. At the beginning of February I posted a question asking if he was shipped, or when I could expect him, and February 5th they reply "Sorry for delay, he will be shipped in 1-2 weeks." I say alright, and sit down to wait again. I posted once again a question on February 24th when they would ship, and they replied the day after, saying they would ship next week. They did ship March 5th, and I got him on March 10, 2014. Very pleased with the fast shipping once they SHIPPED him. I was not pleased that it took them 3 months to ship, and that they kept saying "next week, next week" but nothing happened. I saw many people here receiving their Yuls as well, way earlier, even in January. Also, they sent me the wrong wig. I ordered a black one with hint of blue, but it is actually green, VERY green even. I did not have the energy to even bring it up to Luts, however, so I'll just sell it or something >,<

He is perfect and I love him, I cannot argue with that, but with all this lying of when to ship and the insane waiting times, I do not feel compelled to order from Luts ever, ever again. Maybe if they have some amazing event, otherwise I'll probably stick to second-hand.

17. * What did you order? A Luts Model Delf Cian

* When did you order?07-04-2014

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes! The body is very well detailed, the resin quality is amazing and the faceup is simply gorgeous!

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes! Especially the faceup! ^^

* Were you satisfied with the product? Of course and he is my very first BJD so I kinda skipped my dinner to open him :p

* Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) Hmmm~ Nothing really!

* Would you buy more from this company? Definitely! I wanna get my very first animation kid delf doll from them!

[​IMG]

18. * What did you order?
      Honey Delf Lolly in Real Skin Brown

* When did you order?
      Ordered 12/20, paid 12/24.

Yup!

For sure, she's even cuter in person.

Yes! A dozen times yes.

Positive: She shipped way quicker than expected, given that I paid for her towards the end of the event period, and I got her with a faceup. But she's absolutely perfect.

Heck yes, 8 of my 11 dolls are CP sculpts, the majority from Luts itself. I adore Luts sculpts and their prices are decent although shipping is killer.

19. * What did you order?
      Luts SD Kara

* When did you order?
      12/2014

Yes, I think so.

Yes. Even better.

YES!!

Positive: She's VERY pretty and I love the hands, face.
      Negative: It's expensive. All dolls are u.u'

Sure! I plan to buy a Kid Delf Bory :3

20. * What did you order?
      Luts Kid Delf Pine

* When did you order?
      01/2015

Yep.

Yes. (Though I didn't get the face-up.

Very much!!

Positive: I love the body and the skin color!!
      Negative: Nothing much. Maybe just surprised they sealed the pillow that had the doll inside to be airtight?

Yep!! I would love a Jamong!!