1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Summer Events

May 31, 2008

1. The pictures for the two new SSDF boys are up on the Luts site =D Flood and Cane

2. Taken from the English Q&A section:

F&A about '08 Event LUTS (2008-06-02 )

Q: If I purchase over $555, Can I take 08'man Head and lottery ticket both?
      A: When you purchase over $555, you can get lottery ticket for Full package Frise and 08'man head both.

Q: What kinds of Delfs are the dolls including Event?
      A: They are SDF, DF, KDF, CDF, HDF and Zuzu DF.

Q: What is CP (Cerberus Project) Delf? What is LUTS Delf?
      A: Our Luts-Delf (like El, Lishe, Soony, Shiwoo... ) is made by Cerberus Project. Except Delf, all series of our Delf dolls - SDF, KDF, HDF and ZUZU - is made by LUTS. :) So All Luts dolls are included by event purchase.

Q: About make up - Can not I choose make up?
      A: We have got many customer's suggestion about Makeup, so we will take Makeup still during Event Period. Please do not worry about it!

3. The Super Senior Delfs are up now

4. From the pop-up window on the website...

Dear everyone visiting LUTS.
      Thanks you so much for a lots of interst on our EVENT!

Appreciation for you, we are goint to save 20% for all wigs on our mall from

5/6/2008 12:00 PM. ~ 5/7/2008 12:00 PM.

If you have any inquiry, please let us know through our Q&A board. We will respond to them as soon as we settle our moving. :)

Thank you!

LUTS

5. just a reminder that there is a chat thread here and chat belongs there and not in the news section :) lets not split up our chats, or have them deleted because theyre in the wrong place!

6. It's all great and stuff so far, any idea which mold the free head is going to be?? :(

7. Not cool! I ordered my Kid Delf during the Christmas last year, and she did not count forqualifying for an event head. :...( Why did they change it, I wonder...?

8. Maybe cause they don't sell the minifee dolls anymore?

9. but where does this event head go? It requires an SSDF body, doesn't it?

10. Yep, which is just another reason this was not the best thought out event head. They have yet to release the body on its own, it has to be blank, and it only comes in one skin color. It also assumes that everyone wants their new SSDF boys where as the delf event heads in the past were an already popular size as well as multi gendered and colored.

11. I think this head would make a great female doll. I don't think the head looks 'manly' at all.

12. Ok question

If you spent the money before June,.... but still have not received your items "Payment received' Status. Does that count as well?
      I still have 700 bucks in items they still haven't shipped to me.

13. You'd have to ask at the Luts Q&A, but I don't think it counts if you ordered them before the event begins, even if the payment is pending.

14. So does this mean the super senior delfs don't qualify for the event head?

15. I asked them as well, they just don't reply u_u