Luts Super Senior Delf Discussion - Pt. 2

Jul 12, 2013

1. Wow, he still looks amazing. Did you make his flower headband?

2. Your Adam is gorgeous! And I love his dragon tattoo. When Luts had Abadon on sale earlier this year, I was sooo tempted to get him, but he got bumped by another doll that was higher priority. I still have my sights set on him though. :)

3. salvarion>> He's rather sweet-looking with that flower wreath on his head. ^^;;

lilbrokendolly>> I have a soft spot for Abadons! :D

4. Yay or handsome boys! My Abadon had his body taken again so I don't have any new pictures to share.

I really like the romantic version of Avalanche that is out now. I liked him before, but I like the new version better with the narrower eyes. <3

5. Avalanche has always been a favorite of mine, and I just love the new romantic version of him. With his narrower eyes and little smile, he looks like he's plotting something.

I just ordered a Shinsengumi outfit for my Regen, so when that comes in, I'll have new pictures of him to spam. :)

6. salvarion I love your BJD man there. He really look cool :blush

I have wanted a SSDF for some time now. But no of the head sculpts were enough mature or masculine looking for me. And eyes are a bit to big for the manly character I've got in mind.

But I knew that depending on the skin color and face-up even a SSDF can get real masculine and hunky. So I googled Cane which is the SSDF sculpt that I have been most interested in. And I find a picture of an unpainted Cane. And I was happy to see that he look like that manly hunk that I had in mind.

I need a man for my future My Choice Delf Boy (SDF Frey). So If I ever get a SSDF, Cane is the man :)

Here is the link to the pictures I've found of the unpainted Cane http://bjdclub.ru/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=14023.

He look really amazing! A real manly man:D

7. Ah, the new Avalanche is literally slaying me >3>;;; I have a very particular fixation to narrow-eyed smirky men if we're to go by what my three holy grail dolls used to be... but all things considered the original Avalanche fits C's personality better so I bear with it! xD

I have a few photos of C from our mini-meet last Tuesday but I'm not sure if I can make anything presentable out of them. I'll be working on a proper shoot soon though, so hopefully everything will turn out well! As for shopping, sadly, he's not getting any new clothes for a little while longer still, although I do have plans on finally getting him a fluffy coat this winter (it's really cold where I'm from so I always feel bad if my dolls are underdressed xD; ) but other than that I have just too much trouble finding things that fit his style in his size...

8. Drive-by sharing of my biggest and my smallest. Had them both since 2009. Because who says characters with such a huge size difference can't exist in the same story! :P
      [​IMG]

9. C does not comprehend why size difference should be a problem either! Here he is (in a really old picture) with Finn who stands at a mere 18cm and despite that is still one of his best friends!
      Much love to your pair as well Jeido~ <3 love seeing these odd sized pairups!

[​IMG]

10. Oh gosh I really love C's wig - especially with that faceup! I'm actually looking to get Jack one similar so that he can cosplay Crowley from Good Omens at a con with me! :D

11. Ahaha~! Thank you! Sadly he doesn't use it anymore... but I got him a similar one in red... which, in turn, sadly isn't quite as fluffy...

[​IMG]

Finally took some new pictures too!

12. My two Luts super senior Delf boys, in Avalance mold and the winter event head from 2010. Known as Nial and Loki
      [​IMG]

13. My Cane finally arrived! Here's a quick cell camera photo of Blair wearing his Defenso Set~

[​IMG]

14. Congratulations on your Cane's arrival. He looks great!

Here is my Regen in his new Shinsengumi uniform. The darn ants were crawling on him so I couldn't get a really good pose, but I just ordered a new wig for him to match his samurai look, so I'll try another photoshoot when his wig comes in.

[​IMG]

Hope this picture posts ok. I was having problems posting pictures recently.

15. Pixie-Pan -- great shinsengumi outfit!!! Beautiful!

My Adam got a new wig today, and we would like to show you all how absurdly handsome he is now::)

[​IMG]

16. What a pretty wig. It really suits him! I love Adam's pouty, smoldering-eye look. :D

I'm glad you're able to see my picture. I was not sure if anyone can see it. I can see it from my home PC, but when I'm at work, my pictures don't show up, but I can still see other people's pictures ok. Maybe some sites are being blocked at work, so some pictures don't display? Dunno...

17. Hello :)
      I'm looking at getting a SSDF Regen, but I was hoping someone could help me out before I decide. Does anyone have/know of any pics of an SSDF boy next to a 58cm or 60cm girl? I have a Supiadoll Nael here who needs her boyfriend to come home ;) Any help would be appreciated!

Also, I love everyone's dolls! Such handsome men <3

18. It is very pleasant to walk in park in good weather.

[​IMG]