1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Tiny Delf Discussion Part 7

Feb 3, 2017

1. @Mushoom, Squee! Congratulations, you must be over the moon!

2. So happy for you!

3. Gretel..."Happy New Year"

[​IMG]

#364 stellarphenomena, Jan 14, 2019
      Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
    4. Yes I'm super happy :D I'm just waiting for her to tell me her name... and whether shes good or evil xD

Happy New year :D Gretel is lovely ^^

5. Can anyone tell me why the Flickr photos are no longer showing?

6. Look at these adorable little unicorns Luts is releasing soon! They have little horsey legs and tails but not the entire centaur body which I think is a really cute idea. It would make them able to wear ordinary clothing and you wouldn’t need shoes. What does everybody else think?

[​IMG]

7. @PoeticSoul aww! They are cuties, like propper little satyrs. They are going to be hard to resist when they go on sale, that's for sure!

8. Aw that’s really cute <3
      I like Muriel too.
      I think it’s weird the magnet is not installed inside though... Put it on with tape? Ehh?!

#369 Lacybug, Jan 23, 2019
      Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
    9. Those are really cute! I’m especially loving the new faces.

10. The new tinies are so cute!

My little centaur would like to have a new friend :love
      [​IMG]20 by Татьяна Kimka, on Flickr

11. Love all the pastels on this page! My girl tends to go for brighter colors, but I think I'm going to have to wrestle her into pink soon.

Out of curiosity, does anyone have tips for avoiding these guy's default "airplane arms" pose? I'm getting a little bit frustrated with her arms at the moment.

[​IMG]

Lizzie likes to do the "big arms" thing. We can't all do the big arms thing.

12. Whelp I'd like to say no buuuut.... XD

[​IMG]Project Wardrobe by suniko Z, on Flickr

My boy Kiwi got a new top made and he's just so cuuuuuute!!!!!

13. I like the TD “airplane” pose xD
      But to avoid it maybe just keep the elbows bent.

What bothers me with these guys is the torso always leans back too much giving them the “chubby tummy” look xD

14. CHUBBY TUMMY XDDDDD

Seriously though, yeah, bending the arms at the elbows is ok. But when they're wearing long or loose sleeves, it looks kinda unnatural to me.

15. I haven't gotten my tiny delf yet (but should this week, I'm so excited) but I wonder if a little wiring might help with the airplane pose? Though I've never had a doll so small, I don't know if wiring is even a option at this scale.

16. @schmooples you can wire them, the wire just has to fit through the arm holes. Though, I'm not sure what guage you would use. You can probably find it in the workshop under customizing and maintenance. Also, does the newer body have the airplane arms problem? Or is it mostly the older body?

17. I couldn't pass this up. I'm dying for a centaur as well. This will be my first tiny.

18. I caved and got myself one too!!! I was deciding between Gretel, Alice and Tyltyl for the longest time since they each have their own charms but I can only afford one :( Finally settled on Alice!