1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Tiny Delf Discussion Part 7

Feb 3, 2017

1. I have a Fairyland PukiPuki Cupid head and ordered a Tiny Delf body for her, I was wondering if anyone knows how well they will fit together? The Puki Cupid head is slightly bigger than the normal Puki head, and one of my friends told me that the Tiny Delf body is bigger than a PukiPuki one, so would I be right in assuming it fits? Thank you

2. I have a Tiny Delf/Lati Yellow hybrid (my profil pic) and it fits (except for color match: Lati NS is pinkier than Luts NS and I assume it will be the same for Fairyland NS). So provided the neck part sets in, it should be right. That will be an interesting hybrid, I'm looking forward to see that!

3. I got Akka elf version :)

4. Tiny delfs are more inline with Pukifee size rather than Pukipuki, so the head might be a bit small but we’ll have to see!

5. Thank you both <3 I can't wait to see either! I'll be sure to post when the body comes

6. Hello!

After some lurking, I can finally join this thread as today I received my first tiny delf ever, a brown skin Jack. I was a little “scared” about this mold, as seems it isn’t as popular as others, and had some difficulties to find owner’s pics. But now that I have it in my hands, I just love her! ❤️

Now it’s time to make her wig and go for a face-up, and maybe then she’ll tell me her name :)

Just a crappy pic:

[​IMG]TDF Tiny Delf Jack (RSB) by Solsikke al Sol, en Flickr

7. Solsikke: Good for you, Jack is one of the cutest tiny Luts in my opinion. I have a grey Jack elf.

Come back and post after the face up! I love the jumper your doll has on as well!

8. Oh the gray skin is just lovely. I love the softness of the color so much!

9. The dolls on this page are adorable! Jack is a very cute sculpt.

10. Thank you! I love your grey Jack since the very first moment I saw it. That color fits amazingly well with the elf ears. It's a pity it was a limited color :(

Thank you! I agree with you, tiny delf dolls are adorable! :love

I did a mock-up when I ordered her. Not sure if she'll end having that look, but I'd like something like this (ignore the resin colour, I had to modify a Luts promo pic of a real normal one):

[​IMG]Luts Tiny Delf Jack * Mock-up by Solsikke al Sol, en Flickr

11. Oh that looks amazing!! I can't wait to see the final product, you did a really great job

12. I am in love with the Alice sculpt. I'm trying to find lighter eyes for her since I think they will look better. Currently own 2 Alice tinies but I still haven't snapped pictures of the other one ♥
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. @AnnaDolly and @Lacybug so I got the tiny delf body, and it isn't the color I was hoping for and her head/neck would need some sanding IF it were to work out. I'm sad but I can't decide if I want to try finding a PukiPuki body and just get a head for the Tiny Delf body or try to sand and paint it. Below is what it looks like, the skin color is a BIT more noticeable irl, and the stringing is super tight (which I know will loosen a bit over time)
      [​IMG]

14. Kitanya: She's adorable!

15. Cuteness overload! Where did you get their clothes?