1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Tiny Delf Discussion Part 7

Feb 3, 2017

1. Any Tiny Delf Mermaids here? I can not find many online, and Inuk is lonely <3
      [​IMG]

2. @Sakura_LH So pretty! That tail is beautiful. I would love to see more mermaids.

3. Oh he's very sweet! I love the top and shorts, did you make them?

Very pretty, like the way she's ombreyed all the way from the top of her head to the tail. :)

I'd love to see more mermaids too!

4. Why is this thread on page 3? These cuties deserve more love. I've been waffling back on forth on deciding which one of my tinies will be my pocket doll. My 'Alice' is one of the contenders for sure.

I really love the mermaids but haven't ordered one myself as I have no character to fit the part.

5. Xanadu Dolls: No, Jacq's outfit is from Iplehouse!

6. [​IMG]

Did someone say mermaid..? Inuk is gorgeous btw @Sakura_LH ^^
      My little Mer-Dorothy-Maidling still has no name :< I think I need to have a photoshoot of her and her mistress ... She's kinda like a pet for a demon child.

7. I was wondering if anyone that has both PukiFee and tiny delfs could tell me how the tiny delfs pose comparatively to the Pukifee's? I recently got my first PukiFee and LOVE her. Part of it is how well she poses. I love some of the little tiny Delf faces, and am guessing they can share some clothes/wigs with the PukiFee's, but is their posing ability close? Thanks in advance.

8. There are some photos in the reference section. This is what I found:
      https://denofangels.com/threads/tiny-delf-vs-pukifee-d.564405/

I haven’t had any issues with my girls. They sit and stand easily and hold their poses. I do like the look of the pukifee arms better. LUTS has change the tiny delf body from mine a little bit. They have pictures here:

Tiny Delf New Body

It doesn’t look like that’s going to impact posing.

I really love my Tiny Delfs! I bet you’d love yours too.

9. Thank you so much @brightberry !! That is very helpful. I may have to take the plunge and try one.

10. Is anyone else here thinking about getting a tiny delf in one of their limited fantasy colours?

I'm a bit torn between the grey,bubble mint and the mint grey.

Which brings me to my question for people with the bubble mint centaur parts, is it more mint/green or blue in person? The Zuzu they have on the bottom of this page in bubble mint looks more blue to me than anything else.

11. I wish I could get them all! All the fantasy colors look gorgeous :D

12. The blue centaur they did in the past was definitely a blue - kind of like a turquoise blue. I don't see any green shades. But I have one, so I can take a picture of her this week so you can see.

13. @elf-ears thank you very much for that! I
      Awesome, thank you for the information and the offer of taking a photo! That would be awesome!

14. @baxterbrat

here's my blue tiny-delf centaur. She's several years old, and the blue has mellowed out into a paler blue. I did note last night when I got her out of my doll cabinet in dim light she did look a little blue greenish. The tail and hooves are a sparkly pale greenish blue (some lights look more green others more blue)

Taken indoor lights on a blue folder against a whiteish wall. Incandescent light.

[​IMG]centaur-blue by Annette Pschirrer, on Flickr

This looks like a paler blue than the blue Luts is currently showing in the pictures.

15. @elf-ears She's lovely, thank you! This and your previous info was quite helpful!

I do love the mint blue but it's just a tad too blue and I don't know what I'd do with a full (human) doll that colour. Looks like I'm 90% settled on the regular grey skin!

16. I’m so torn about the fantasy colors. They are so pretty but I don’t know if I want a little human in them. Lol
      If they had an orange centaur body on the other hand I’d be all over it! Maybe they will another event... ;)

17. They're all so adorably cute! I love seeing everyone's pictures.

Still working on my little Tyltyl elf, making him look like my husband's FFXIV Lalafell character or at least trying to! Just need to find someone to make a pair of leopardskin underpants, a fat chocobo head and a pair of Moogle slippers (don't ask.....lol)!

[​IMG]Luts Tiny Delf &#x27;Tyltyl&#x27; by Ali MacTavish-Riach, on Flickr

18. [​IMG]
      My little unicorn says hi to everyone~

On that note, I noted she was a bit hard to stand without support.

19. Awwwww she is lovely! Thank you so much for sharing her

20. [​IMG]
      afraid that santa might have them on the naughty list (and for good reason) noah and emrys came up with a cunning plan