1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Tiny Delf Discussion Part 7

Feb 3, 2017

1. I ordered a Luts Tiny Delf Peter a bit over a month ago and somehow got a super-fast lucky delivery.
      Here is my little guy in an outfit I quickly sewed for him:
      [​IMG]Luts Tiny Delf Peter by Wildcard_Snowy

2. So I'm reeeeal tempted to get the Tiny 20 Anidelf. I've decided I really like the tiny20 body, it's really nice. The anidelf one would be perfect for my sketch doll idea - Luts has that perfect snow-white resin that would make a great base.

The anidelfs are all on special right now and... I have to remind myself I do not have $200.

[​IMG]

3. How adorable!

4. Finished the faceup on my little Tyltyl elf. He's based on my husband's FFXIV Lalafell character. Still need to get him a better wig (this one I chopped up a bit but I'm no hairdresser so it's not that great) and some more appropriate clothes.
      His eyes were custom made by CandyKitten on Etsy

[​IMG]Luts Tiny Delf Tyltyl by Ali MacTavish-Riach, on Flickr

I love these llittle guys, they're great posers and actually feel more solid than Pukifees (which I also possess).

One thing I will mention though is that I'd watch their feet regarding some clothing. I actually couldn't get a pair of GuGuModa jeans over his chunky footsies, leggings yes but the jeans no!

5. Forgive me if this was asked already, but does anyone know if Kelly/Chelsea clothes fit these little cuties? I'm looking to get a Tiny Delf Yeondu Elf and want to be able to give her a big wardrobe.

6. Oh wait, never mind, I didn't realize how much taller they were :sweat

7. They are also a lot chubbier. Nowhere near Kelly size. About the same size as Lati Yellows and Fairyland PukiFees if that helps.

8. That does, thank you!

9. I am sorry this a little off the wall question has anyone ordered directly from Luts? How much was shipping? I can’t seem to a quote without going through the sale.

10. I ordered a Tiny20 body directly last year. I think I paid about $20 for shipping.

11. Busting down the doors to show off my sporty tomboy, Maxine! She's the normie companion (and girlfriend) of a magical girl! She loves all things sports and is kind, playful and looks after everyone around her!

Maxine was my first BJD ever and it feels incredible that she's got a default outfit, the most perfect faceup, a wonderful wig, eyes and great shoes too!

[​IMG]

12. Just took the plunge and ordered a TDF Jack in real skin tan! . I’m really excited. I’ve been wanting either jack or Heidi for a while. Everyone’s little dolls looked so cute, it helped to spur me along. Plus I really wanted to see this tan resin in person, it looks amazing online.

Any one know how real skin tan compares to dark tan resins by other companies? I have dark tan options from Resinsoul, Little Monica, Doll family A and Island doll. From pictures it looks closer to Doll family As dark tan. :whee:

13. N/A

#474 emeraldrose, Apr 10, 2020
      Last edited: Apr 13, 2020
    14. Congratulations on ordering little Jack ^__^ I just love his little grumpy expression. I've been contemplating getting him in real skin brown before but I look forward to seeing him in real skin tan too. I hope you share lots and lots of pictures once he gets home.

#475 Siara, Apr 16, 2020
      Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
    15. Luts real skin tan is a nice shade (I have Zuzu Delf Mong in it). Not as orange as Lati tan, but not really very dark either, clearly darker than real skin brown, though. (real skin brown is a nice shade, too)

16. So far I've only owned Tiny Delf in the real skin brown color and I'm a big fan. It was a little dissapointing that they started to charge extra for it. I'm curious about the real skin light tan too now that they're equally expensive but I'm too scared I won't like the shade. If anyone with the light tan has any pictures to compare with the brown shade that would be awesome. I did see the official Luts comparison but I prefer owner photos.

Speaking of real skin brown Tiny Delf, here is a photo of my little Ellis (placeholder name for now). They're a work in progress, I think they're going to be a boy in the future.

[​IMG]
      @siarako on Instagram: “Thankfully not all my girls fussed over the sewing attempt. Little Ellis couldn't have them on fast enough and asked for my help. Bless…”

And I have some extra news to share~! My partner in crime found a preloved Tiny Delf Alice and they were a package deal with a preloved Tiny Delf Gretel. I just couldn't pass up the opportunity since Gretel had been on my list for a while. While Gretel doesn't come in the real skin brown color I've come to love I'm still curious to welcome my first normal skin Tiny Delf home. The seller can't ship them until the quarantine has ended though so now we play the waiting game.

I look forward to seeing more photos of all your little TDFs.

17. Here are my Hansel and Gretel in real skin brown with Zuzu Delf Mong in real skin light tan. I'm not sure if the colors are quite true to nature, but I guess you get some idea about how much darker the light tan is than the real skin brown.

[​IMG]Skin color comparison by spih_2, on Flickr

18. Did anyone get one of the recent special limited colors...pink, gray or lavender?

19. I just adopted & received my first tiny delf. She's a Bell Elf Unicorn edition, with a make-up/body blush by koalakrash. I'm gonna have so much fun with her ^_^ can't wait for my Alice to arrive too.

Small question: she doesn't have the 'human legs'. If i would want to get those, is it a full leg/length i need or just from feet to knee? I think full lenght?

[​IMG]