1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Tiny Delf Discussion Part 7

Feb 3, 2017

1. Just an FYI, in case you don't already know, Ylang Garden's 1/8 size clothes fit Tiny Delfs beautifully, aren't too expensive, and are cute as a button.
      You can get them on etsy or from The Doll Peddlar.
      My Louis only wears the boy clothes but I've gotten the girl ones for my Secretdoll Mongs and they are addictive.

[​IMG]Atlas by Nadine, on Flickr

2. Excellent tip, checking stuff now ^_^ they do have cute boy-stuff :-)

3. My first post in many, many years!
      This may be a repeat question, I apologize if it is! I'm trying to get back the swing of searching for information, DOA has changed a lot!
      I'm thinking of ordering a Delf, I LOVE elves and the face molds are just too cute. What size wigs do these guys wear? thank you in advance!

4. whoops I just ordered tlytly :celebrate does anyone want to share pictures?

5. Here's my Tyltyl centaur (with a Lati yellow Sophie):
      [​IMG]Forest friends by spih_2, on Flickr

6. I love the centaurs! when were they released? Very sweet dolls thank you for sharing!

7. There have been several releases of centaurs. This deer version is from late 2017 (or maybe early 2018).

8. Congratulations on your Tyltyl ^__^ did you choose the elf or human version? What about the skin color? I think she's an adorable sculpt.

Luts has released the centaurs a few times now so if you wait long enough you might encounter them again.

Here is a photo of my newest addition, a Tiny Delf Gretel in Real Skin Normal. This was taken when these little ones arrived so excuse their disheveled appearance. They both need to be cleaned and restrung. I'm pretty sure Gretel will be turning into a boy. The Alice in the picture belongs to @Iri_Nes ^__^ I'm sure he'll post a far more flattering picture of his new girl soon enough.

[​IMG]

Does anyone have an idea of the diameter of the elastics I need to string these babies? x__x;

9. What a cute picture! And thank you! my first doll in many many years..I kind of cheated I order from Denver Doll I was so happy to see they are still open. She shipped already!

she is normal skin, elf ears with face up I ordered clothes too so exciting!!

10. Very sweet kids! I love the contrast between Gretel and Alice.
      My friend took some pictures of my dolls this week, and this guy got to take a turn in front of the camera :D

[​IMG]
      Patrick
      by clochette62, on Flickr

11. Wren arrived! I ordered an outfit from ylangs garden, I'm assuming it will take awhile to arrive! Any other doll clothes that fit these guys?

OH...more will join, I will hold out until another centaur release...but these are just the cutest elves second to Bambicrony!

[​IMG]tyl6 by fp1989, on Flickr

12. Only a month after ordering, my Keilani (LUTS Tiny Delf Heidi Tan) arrived and is now united with her gf!

[​IMG]

13. @clochette Patrick is just the cutest. I love that little face. I hope my new string arrives soon so I can put my Gretel back together.

@fp1989 What a cute little blue baby. Congratulations on the arrival. As far as I know most Lati Yellow and Pukifee clothing fits these little buggers too unless it's too formfitting.

@caiterprince Maxine and Keilani look adorable together. Tan is such a beautiful color.

Here is a little photo of my Gretel before I completely took her apart for cleaning and restringing.

Gretel joins me at work~!

Does anyone happen to know where I can find S-hooks for these little ones? One of her hand S-hooks is so rusted I'd much rather replace it before it discolors the resin or snaps on me...

14. Funny thing happened at target today! found a marilyn monroe action figure on super clearance and I thought the dress may fit my new Wren....and it did! awesome find! we are still waiting for her ylang garden clothes to arrive, so this keeps her out of her box!
      [​IMG]wren4 by fp1989, on Flickr
      [​IMG]wren3 by fp1989, on Flickr

15. Trying to decide which tiny should be joining my crew. With the current skintones (event) i'm looking for an elf (lavender <3) and thinking of Gelda or Dorothy to accompany Alice & Bell. I am leaning towards Gelda ftm :-)

Here's my current tiny crew ^_^

[​IMG]

16. @Iri_Nes Ahhh, the fantasy resin is so so beautiful, I want a purple doll so bad but I can't decide the size or sculpt, only that that is an inevitable purchase down the line! I think a purple elf Gelda would be SO CUTE.

@fp1989 That dress is DARLING what a good find!!!

@Siara Thank you for the sweet compliment! And right? I LOVE her resin so much, I am so happy! Also thank you for sharing the the cute picture of your Gretel at work, what an absolute cutie!!! Gosh, you're tempting me to bring my girls whenever COVID settles and it's time for me to go back on site!

I did another lil photoshoot of Keilani and I had to share a picture with you all!

[​IMG]

She is melting my WHOLE SOUL I have no idea what I am going to do when I finally get to her faceup!

17. It took me years to finally decide to get Louis and now that I have him I'm thinking maybe I should get the elf version in one of the event colors. Trying to decide between Mint Gray and Bubble Mint.
      I considered lavender but I think the green might be less susceptible to fading, even with the UV protection.
      Anyway, I have some time to consider it.
      Here's some more Ylang Garden clothes, just got the t-shirt.
      [​IMG]Big game by Nadine, on Flickr

18. There is an event happening now?!? with colors! :love
      is it on their website i can't seem to find it?

#498 fp1989, Jun 2, 2020
      Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
    19. @fp1989 , click on "NOTICE" on the upper banner, then on "2020 SUMMER EVENT".