1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Tiny Delf Discussion Part 7

Feb 3, 2017

1. Motherofpearlz, it's Peter - pictured on left as a boy and right as a girl. My two TDF20 were strung quite loose, a bit floppy, the legs and arms always want to bend.
      [​IMG]

2. Wow Peter makes a super pretty girl! One of my first bjd's was a Sleeping Elf and her limbs were about as slim as these. She was so darn kicky it drove me mad.

3. I think they would be too long, but its possible shorts might work.

4. Okay I'm going slightly stir crazy. Does anyone have a Tyltyl styled as a boy? Because..so cute! But I only want to get one. So for a boy, either a tan Tyltyl with elf ears or a tan Heidi with elf ears. If I get Tyltyl I don't have to wait for an event at least. But .. gah so hard to choose. *flails*

5. I can't help you there but Tyltyl is so cute, I'm sure you'd love him!

6. :clover :clover :clover Shamrockin' :clover :clover :clover

[​IMG]

7. Just got a new wig in and now my Tiny Delf looks so much better! Her name is Anne (nickname being Annie)
      [​IMG]

8. My Tiny Delf, Anne, with my Nympheas Dolls Strawberry Tan Fanny, Hummingmint.
      [​IMG]

9. Would you believe I'm contemplating getting both a Tyltyl and a Heidi? *headdesk* I'm still not so patiently waiting for them to have a special release or event for the TDF's so I can get both at the same time and save on shipping. I could get the Tyltyl with elf ears in NS but need the event to get Heidi in elf ears in the dark tan. BLAH. Cooperate Luts!

10. They really need to make Elf Heidi and Jack regular items!! :sigh

11. Ahh, all these little guys are so cute~ I've been looking at TDF Louis, he's so funny and adorable! I have a zombie witch boy character that's eternally exhausted, and I'd love to have a mini version of him that's constantly yawning. :lol: I just think that mouth and his little double chin is too precious! I'm not sure if I'd want an actual TDF or the Tiny20; is it hard to find clothes for the Tiny20? It seems like kind of a weird size! But I like the body and bigger size. Louis is adorable either way! :whee:

12. @KiyoshiSenshi That sounds so cute :3 I've seen a little zombie Louis before and it totally suits the sculpt for sure.

I've been postponing buying any new ball-jointed dolls because I just lack the funds, time and inspiration for them. Off course I just had to stumble upon the Tiny Delfs during a weak moment. I already own two Pukifee whose size I really adore. It just so happens that I have a weak spot for sleepy sculpts so Louis and Alice keep calling my name. My roommate will absolutely murder me if I buy any more though. What to do...

Also I can't believe I missed out on purchasing a grey skinned boy or girl. I have been wanting grey resin in the house for ages. I would have so broken my dolly purchasing ban for that.

Can anyone ease my troubles with some adorable spam? It doesn't necessarily have to be Louis or Alice.

13. Motherofpearlz, so they are coming up on a new promo, two new TDF. They are not elf, but you can get all the tan colors!

14. They are totally adorable like their Honey Delf versions..but but I am stuck on wanting both the Heidi in dark tan with elf ears and now the Tyltyl in normal skin with elf ears :(

15. I love the elf version of Mytyl~ I could get one in the Tiny 20 size too! I think regular TDF size might be too small for me. At least, for anyone other than Louis. And I love the dreamy yet fierce look that Mytyl has. Ug, Luts, why do you tempt me so... Isn't two KDFs enough? (Apparently not.)

16. I'm so tempted by the outfits they are wearing. So cute (。♥‿♥。) I just don't know if the style is what I'm looking for in my tinies though so it might just be a waste of money...

...then again...so cute...

17. Agreed, they are pretty but not my usual style.

18. [​IMG]