1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Tiny Delf Discussion Part 7

Feb 3, 2017

1. @phanuel: I just came across this revisiting the thread, hehe...cute!

2. I love the grey skin.

3. @stellarphenomena , I like Louis as a faun but, unfortunately, I had to give the goat body back to the goat! Buckley was happy to get it back, though.
      [​IMG] by Nadine, on Flickr

4. Wig and eyes recommendations for Tiny DELF?
      I am getting one of these cuties and would like to know the best eye and wig size for them.
      Would love to see photos of Mako eyes, as I like their colors and I am guessing if 12mm would be a good choice.
      Thanks!

5. My two use 12mm eyes and 5" wigs. The wigs seem to be the same across sculpts (elf ears might intrude) but eyes can vary a slight bit depending on shape or how open the eyes are on the sculpt.

Speaking of, teeny gang time.
      [​IMG]

6. My little PansyRose (Unicorn Elf Belle) wears 5/6 wigs and 12mm Mako eyes.

[​IMG]

7. Thank you Cap'n and PoeticSoul! I think I will go for Mako eyes and fur wig...

8. Login • Instagram
      My newest Tiny Delf: the Louis sculpt, elf edition! Still in the process of naming him.

#608 AspiringAngel, Mar 22, 2022
      Last edited: Mar 23, 2022
    9. @AspiringAngel: oh a Louis elf sounds adorable, wish his ears showed :)

10. @stellarphenomena Not to worry, I have plans for many more pics to show off those ears! ;)

He's as precious as you could imagine, for sure. Once I can get props and such together, he's going to be magical to work with.

11. Finally named my Tiny Delf Gretal. Omg it took me forever to decide. She's a fairy and her name is Erythinia or Eryth for short. My Myou little one next to her used to be a fairy but I've since decided she is a leprechaun.
      [​IMG]

12. @Cap'n Awww…! Your girls are precious.

13. I've been knitting tiny cardigans lately. Hansel got a plain one but Gretel wanted something more fancy, so she got one with puffed sleeves and embroidery:
      [​IMG]Gretel and Hansel by spih_2, on Flickr

14. @spih: Those are awesome, they look adorable.

15. Oh my goodness! Those are absolutely precious! I so admire your knitting ability, and that you can work so beautifully this tiny…just wow!:o

16. Anyone have aTDF20? Is there a different thread for that?

[​IMG]

#616 stellarphenomena, May 29, 2022
      Last edited: May 30, 2022
    17. I've been curious about the TD21 too. Do they have any issues with standing with the large heads? Seem a little top heavy.

Put a brown wig on Eryth and I like this look a lot better. Also took her to a local shop last week for some cute pics.
      [​IMG]

18. @Cap'n

What a lovely photo! Her red dress complements all the green shades.

19. I have a TD20 and she cannot stand up without a stand, it's my least favourite thing about her, she's cute though. I could just about balance her without a wig on, but the wig she has is also pretty heavy.