1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Tiny Delf Discussion Part 7

Feb 3, 2017

1. What an adorable photo! These two are just so-o-o-o precious!:)

2. I’m joining this thread since my tiny delf finally arrived and I noticed a few things new to me.

I didn’t know she would come without her lower legs and feet attached. I had to flip the S hooks for the feet because the feet don’t fit on the small side. The stringing is really tight all over except the arms, they hold a pose but are almost floppy. The eyes were held in with a putty that got hard so it was a chore to get out.

I got everything put together and situated, I was just curious if this was normal for Luts and tdf.

#642 NineOneThree, Aug 16, 2022
      Last edited: Aug 16, 2022
    3. I received mine last year and all three of them came assembled. I got them from DDE who got them from Luts. Was your TDF one that perhaps could go on a centaur body?

4. It was a preorder from DDE, so came from the factory. If it went on a centaur body I would think it would have no legs attached at all but she had the upper legs and knee joints attached. The S hooks were poking out of the bottom of the knee joints.

5. I would contact them and let them know. That's not normal unless something changed recently. Did you take pictures when you opened the box? (Let them know whether you took pictures or not.) The best way to contact them is through their email. I contacted them this month when the doll I ordered came with different hand than were in the listing. They answered within a day. I decided I actually liked the hands that the doll came with better, but I wanted to let them know so they could check the other dolls.

6. I did not take pictures, I’m horrible at doing that and I just got right to putting her together. I could let them know since some collectors don’t know how to put things together or have to tools to do it.

7. And if something is supposed to come assembled - It's supposed to come assembled!

8. Very true!

9. I messaged them and they got back to me the next business day like they usually do, they apologized for any inconvenience and asked for more details. I responded letting them know nothing was broken and I had a little trouble attaching the lower legs and feet due to the tight stringing and the s hooks being the wrong way but got her put together. It wasn’t really a complaint, just to give them a heads up that dolls were arriving that way. They responded once more and sent me a $10 credit “for my trouble.” It wasn’t a problem for me but might have been for someone else.

#649 NineOneThree, Aug 21, 2022
      Last edited: Aug 26, 2022
    10. So, the little Incubus Kai didn't get relisted for quite a while, but a few weeks ago he suddenly popped back up on Mercari so I jumped on him. He arrived just now^^. He definitely needs a restring and the pleather on his fullset outfit started disintegrating while I dressed him (no surprise there really=_=). I couldn't get his wings to stay up, his overcoat thing seemed way too large and with his boots on his pants interfered with his knee joints so he kept buckling. So he's just not wearing half of his outfit, but I do like the little guy a lot^^.

[​IMG]Luts incubus Kai by jefvonk, on Flickr

11. He is very cute and handsome @ShuriTigerH Congrats on his arrival :)

12. He looks very cute!

13. Congrats @ShuriTigerH, love the look!

I found a good look for my Alice who I call Finn. I’ve since changed his eyes to green and found him some green shoes but have not taken a new picture yet. These little ones have big personalities.
      [​IMG]

14. Thank you! I was so excited to get this sculpt and when nothing I tried on them looked right I got really disappointed. Then I decided to try the dragon/dino suit and it all came together.

15. Sooooooo cute:love

16. He looks great as a dragon/ dinosaur!

17. can i please see some Hansel's?