1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Luts to sell Dollshe SA & White Hound and Ru!!!

Sep 19, 2005

1. http://www.eluts.com/

I was just browsing when I found it, obviously no pictures yet. Click the 'dollshe' link on the left hand side. :D

2. Awesome!! Though I'd love to order from Anu, I know she often gets overwhelmed and it can take a while before things are shipped ^^;; So this is really great news!

~Megan

3. Is it possible to buy white skinned hound directly from Tensiya? I see him on their website. Isn't he ready to ship yet?

4. thats great , I asked Sean when I first saw Ru if he would sell them and he didnt know
      so Im glad to see they are
      I love dealing with Luts

5. You can order him from Tensiya and get him in about a month. :grin:

verilens - Completely agree. I will be buying from them in the future.

6. Is there any advantage in waiting and buying Hound from Lutz?
      Thanks

7. Well, I'm not sure about all the benifites, but I can say this, Luts is a dream to work with. They are fast, and accurate, and always responsely quickly to my questions. I can't praise Luts enough for thier service. Between my roommates and my self we've ordered from them over half a dozen times and it has been good every time. That is an advantage to me. :grin:

8. I really hope they have the skincolor choices for SA Hound once it's all settled...

~Megan