1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Lut's Xmas Event head 2006

Nov 22, 2006

1. Any news on dates or what Luts' XMas event is gonna be?

2. she's up! she's called Juri, but she's different

3. Ooo! She is so pretty!
      Is the body and stuff included or is it just the head?
      Does it come with make-up or no?

4. Nothing is included, just blank head. You can get make-up, but need to pay $55
      extra. And the total of your order must be high enough (no info on total required yet).

5. Christmas Event:

Time Period:
      2006-12-5 00:00 ~ 2006-12-31 24:00

I think you have to spend USD330 (300000 Won) in a single order and pay by 31st Dec 24:00.

6. here we go everybody!

Greeting everyone!

Thanks for loving LUTS~
      Here comes X-MAS Event for you.
      We prepared 2 events.

1. Santa Claus hat.

[​IMG]
      If you buy some items during 5, DEC. 2006 00:00 ~ 31, DEC. 2006 24:00. (In KOREA Time) and each of order for total amount is over $170, and payment completed, we would give 1 Event hat. ^^ (random size)

2. Juri 2006 limited head.

[​IMG]

If you buy some items during 5, DEC. 2006 00:00 ~ 31, DEC. 2006 24:00. (In KOREA Time) each of order for total amount is over $330, and payment completed, we would give 1 Event Limited Head(Gift item).
      Jury2006 is limited head only. Make up, eyes & hand parts are not included.
      After this event finished, it would be not make & sell any more. ^^

More details on here :
      http://eluts.com/frontstore/Item/it...art_id=lutsdoll&level=&mother_catalog_num=125

Thank you very much. Happy Holiday for Everyone! ^^

7. Does anyone know if you spend over $330 you get both the head and the hat or just the head? Just wondering ^^;;

8. Is that kid delf a boy Cherry? In the christmas hat pic?

(sorry to ask here)

9. Hi, Mods, None of you are online now so I can't PM any of you.

I'd just like to know why my, and another member's, opinion on the head was deleted without warning? Is it because we claimed dislike for the mold? That's pretty unfair, that you won't let us show our opinions on it. Thanks for your consideration.

10. It's because it is considered discussion, and that is not allowed in the News forum. Rather, you should discuss your thoughts on the head in the discussion thread for it. ^_^

11. Thanks, KeiCai_Ayan. Yes, those posts were deleted because, according to the rules of the News subforum, any posts that aren't directly news related will be removed.

To discuss your opinion of the new Luts Event head, please head over to the discussion thread, located here:

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89328

Thank you.

12. Okay~ Thank you, I really wasn't upset just puzzled as to why they got deleted. I totally forgot though. -smacks forehead- Silly me. Thanks

13. Looks like both, to me.

It's most likely a girl; it's wearing a pleated skirt and spandex half-pants (looks that way to me, anyhoo). >.> ^^;

14. It's definately Cherry, and it may be a boy as it's wearing bloomers it seems instead of a skirt. ^^'

15. what does CBP mean? it says that the event is good for buying LUTS & CBP Product.

Also, does that mean that it will not count if I buy a doll from another company, like Dollshe?

And just to clarify, the clothes, wigs, eye, and tools are considered luts products?

16. CBP most likely stands for Cerberus Project, meaning you need to but LUTS clothing/wigs/accessories, and the Delf/Kid Delf/Cutie Delf dolls in order for the purchase to qualify.

I'm not too sure about hte tools, but I would expect they would count :3

17. Yes, definitely looks like Cherry as a boy, since it's wearing the Scottish Lad outfit instead of the matching Scottish Maiden one!

18. Luts FINALLY has their christmas event up. Nobody is going to get their orders in time for christmas. xx Luts has been flaking so much recently!!

But here she is! The re-release of Juri -- Juri 2006! She's alot different this year. Unfortunatley this year you CANNOT pick skin color. ): And no custom faceups. I think she looks alot like Sharmin. oo

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tada! And christmas hats, too. Random size, no choosing.

[​IMG]

So.. tada. Yay for late christmas events. :/