Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Luts Zuzu Delf Truffle Limited

Aug 24, 2011

1. Hi all,

Just noticed this on Luts site:

[ Zuzu Delf TRUFFLE Limited ]

Thank you for your attention and love always. :D
      We are created Zuzu Delf TRUFFLE Limited for the DoA's 7th Anniversary events once more.

Zuzu Delf TRUFFLE Limited with Full package of zuzu delf
      Design & Sculpt by seed

Limited period ONLY : 26th August 2011 pm 12:00 ~ 30th September 2011 pm 12:00

If you have any other inquiry, please do not hesitate to contact us.
      Thank you for your time and have a nice day!
    2. Yes! It's true, it's true! I'm resin!

Wait until you see how cute I am as a doll. Almost as cute as I am in real life.

*puppy licks for LUTS*
    3. Ahahahahhhh!!! Truffle! :) If it is what I think it is I may just have to snatch one. ;)
      Luts is so good to DoA. C:
    4. Is there a link to this because I don't seem to be able to find it?

5. OH. MY. DOG. - I HAVE to get one of these - not only because it will be the BJD representation of our dear Truffle - but because I suspect that it will also bear a resemblance to my own little Pomeranian girl. So excited - I can't wait to see pics!!!
    6. Oh my gosh, adorable! what a great little face! =)
    7. Truffle is adorable! How awesome of Luts to do this for DoA! :D
    8. I squealed out loud when I saw these photots. Truffle, your just so cute in resin!!!
    9. Now you can get a Mac bjd AND a Truffle bjd!! I totally see adorable-doggie-park-date-night photoshoots in the future! So awesome xD
    10. These are DOGGIES??? I was sure I was looking at cats (kitties) Well they are cute. Want to see the price and will they come with eyes????

- ShadowHawke -
    11. Please continue chatting about Luts' Zuzu Delf TRUFFLE here!
    12. Truffle is up for sale! :)
    13. Do they come with the wigs pictured or the wigs listed under what the shipment includes? Only the pink version lists the same wig as in the pictures.