1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

lyderic's feedback

Aug 5, 2008

1. Lyderic bought a HeartStrung Bulbi from me. The whole transaction went very smoothly and I can highly recommend Lyderic for business partner. Thank again! :aheartbea

2. lyderic bought a chair from me, she a very nice person to deal with,
      the transaction was fast and just perfect

thank you!

3. Wonderful seller! exceptionally good packaging. Would absolutely buy from again. thank you for my doll!

4. I bought one of my grails, a Pathos Tale doll, from Lyderic. Communication was lovely and prompt and they shipped when they said they would. The doll was well packed and arrived safely despite all the tiny breakable parts. Would definitely buy from again!

5. Purchased a lovely doll from lyderic. Everything went very well & Safe shipping overseas . I am very happy ! Thank you :)

6. I bought a Popovy Sisters "Peewit" doll from Lyderic and she was great to deal with. The doll is so gorgeous and I am in LOVE with her. Super fast shipping and packed great. Thank you so much!!!

7. I bought a steampunk Souldoll kids girl body 1 year ago to Lyderic...
      +1 The body was good in original box
      -1 I never received the CoA as agreed before payment, I had a copy with the shipment. Lyderic told the envoy that it was an oversight. But I never received it after either and no response to my last request.
      It's okay, but not full correct.

8. Lyderic bought rainman head from me and other items. it was so nice transaction. thanks a lot!

9. I recently purchased a Mini Ingenue from Lyderic. Super easy transaction, and good communication in a timely manner.

10. I bought a fairyline Sia from Lyderic. She arrive safely and was very well packed for the trip across the ocean!
      Thank you Lyderic! :3nodding:

11. I bought a Souldoll Lana head from lyderic! The head arrived safely and was wonderfully packaged.

12. I have bought a Maskcat doll bust from @lyderic and everyone went very well. The item was well packaged and arrived safely. @lyderic was also very forthcoming with my request to ship the bust via a warehouse
      Thanks!

13. I bought a Soul-sweet Mori doll from lyderic. The doll is perfect and the outfit is lovely as well. It was shipped from France to the US and was shipped promptly and packed well. I am very happy with this transaction and would recommend lyderic as a seller any time!

14. I bought a dollchateau larry from lyderic, she was very fast with shipping and good communication. the doll is very pretty, she has found a good home with me. thanks again

15. I purchased a Doll Chateau Medeas from Lyderic. The doll shipped on time, was packaged well and arrived safely. The whole transaction went well from start to finish. I would recommend lyderic as a seller.

#55 spyder88, Nov 13, 2023
      Last edited: Nov 30, 2023
    16. I recently purchased a Lati Doll Kuroo from Lyderic. The doll arrived safely & quickly, she was accurately described & beautiful! I'm very pleased with the whole transaction & would happily purchase an item from Lyderic again! :)

17. I bought a Nefer Kane doll from lyderic and the transaction was smooth and I am delighted with the care shown of the doll and extra fashion touches included ....nice creative seller ..I would recommend this seller +++++

18. lyderic Sold me two dolls painted by my favorite artist that sadly is no longer with us. One of them was her dimdoll, my favorite company doll, that she posted years ago and I always admired! She sent gifts with the dolls and they were perfectly packaged and got here from over seas in lighting speed! I’m so happy to have both of these beautiful dolls, thank you lyderic for your kindness and for selling me the two beautiful dolls, I love them both so much!

19. I purchased a doll from lyderic and the transaction went so smoothly!! Thank you so much and I will defintely shop with lyderic again!!

20. I purchased a dollmore dear doll popo from lyrderic.
      The doll came in perfect condition and very well packed!
      The only issue is that I paid 100$ for the doll + 40$ for the shipping, but when declared she did in euro, also she declared 150 euros so the taxes I had to pay were a lot more than expected since it was calculated over 150 euro plus the shipping. Its probably my fault too for not being used to import and not knowing the rules to explain.
      Still, I think it was a good price to pay for such a nice condition and cute doll. So I'm just putting it here for future references.
      I would sure purchase again from her.
      Thank you for the stunning doll, lyderic!