1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

M3 Studio Product Review

Nov 7, 2012

1. Please copy and paste this template, then give your responses. :)

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      * Would you buy more from this company?

Feel free to include one or two photos of your purchase.

2. * What did you order? Black Business Suit, SD13 size
      * When did you order? November 23, 2012
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Amazing quality for the price, fits my doll perfectly (I gave them info on my specific doll (CP/Luts Delf) and actual measurements for my doll's bigger-than-usual Type 1 bubble-butt and thunder-thighs)
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Even better, actually.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very satisfied.
      Although not included in the description, I also received a matching vest
      * Would you buy more from this company? Yes!

Feel free to include one or two photos of your purchase. (to be added)
      PLEASE STICK TO THE FACTS.

3. * What did you order? White Tank Top , Ruffle Dress , Peacock Green Pants , Black Jeans
      * When did you order? January 7, 2013 (they shipped my package out on February 2, 2013 and package was received via airmail on February 21, 2013)
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Somewhat, the most expensive item I got had excellent quality, the cheapest one got, I'd say was slightly below par (its stitching was a bit wonky), but for what it cost I was okay with it. They problem was with their mid-range items (See below).
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Everything did, except for the black jeans.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? For the most part.
      Well the positives are that when it's good, it's really good.The dress was excellent quality, and I was impressed with their fabric choices all around. I also have to give M3 props for realism, adding things like actual in-scale buttons (a rarity I've found) and real, working pockets. I wouldn't, however, say that they consistently have an eye for detail given the range of quality of product I received. While the peacock pants I received looked completely professional, the black jeans didn't. It honestly looked like a different person with much less skill made it. The legs of the jeans aren't even remotely the same width, one looks like a skinny leg kind of style, the other looks like just a typical straight leg. Either style is fine on its own, but not on the same pair of pants.I paid the same price for both the peacock pants and the jeans, so I'm not really sure as to why one was so much better than the other. I sent an email to M3 about it, but I haven't gotten a response yet, I'll edit if I do.
      Granted they are the only company that I've found that makes pants to fit my doll, and that the quality of their more expensive merchandise is excellent, I probably will, I just won't get my hopes up.

Pictures of the Jeans:
      [​IMG]

4. * What did you order?: I ordered two pairs of pants.
      * When did you order?: Nov 1, 2012.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?: Yes. The pants I received were decent quality for the price.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?: Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product?: Yes and no.
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product: They were reasonably priced. One pair of the jeans was nice and soft, but the other pair had issues.. When I opened the package, the jeans had some sort of bad smell on them and a sticky residue covered the pants.
      * Would you buy more from this company?: I've put in another order since then, but I probably won't be buying from them again. For this order, I made it on Nov. 1st and it didn't get to my house until March, which was really disappointing. They said because of the Chinese New Year, so I gave them the benefit of the doubt. I recently made a second order and it's been about two months with no signs of shipping yet.. so I won't be ordering from them after this.

5. * What did you order?
      Shirt, sleeveless, jacket, shoes, tie.
      * When did you order?
      April 19th 2014, joined a GO.
      Arrived May 3rd.
      I guess so.
      Yes
      kinda.
      The tie was a little on the flimsy side. There was nothing wrong...just maybe their fabric choices isn't to my liking that much.
      Considering I want variety, probably.

6. * What did you order?
      1 custom-sized pair of pants.
      * When did you order?
      2nd of January (2016).
      Yes.
      Totally.
      Mostly yes.
      Material has a great feel, it is really detailed. But legs are a little short for my taste.
      Yes.