1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Madame Blackthorn's Feedback

Jul 20, 2008

1. Hey guys.
      So this is my feedback thread. If you've dealt with me either buying or selling please leave a couple thoughts on the matter. Hopefully they'll all be good. :)

Thanks so much!!
      Angelina

2. Madame Blackthorn bought a pair of eyes from me. Very friendly, great communication, quick payment, everything you can ask for in a seller! Definitely would deal with again. :)

3. she is really a good buyer!!!!!
      fast payment and nice to deal with~thank you!

[for web-site order ^^///]

4. Madame Blackthorn bought a pair of Leekeworld horns that I painted.

Paid quickly, and made it easy. :)

Thankyou!

5. Madame Blackthorn bought a MNF Shiwoo head off me. She was pleasant to deal with trough the whole transaction and quick to ask if I was unclear about anything. I would definitively recommend buying from her, and look forward to dealing with her again.

6. I bought a few things from Madame Blackthorn. The transaction was done and paid for not six hours after my first inquiry. I got the package (neatly package and personalized) a few days later. Wonderful person to do business with.

7. Madame Blackthorn bought a steampunk head band from me. she paid quickly and informed me as soon as it got there^^ thank you!

8. I purchased some close from Mdm Blackthorn and she was quick to respond, kept me up to date about shipping and the item arrived fast and in good condition. Thank you!

9. Madame Blackthorn bought a DIM head from me through a brief lay-a-way. She paid well before the agreed time was up and was always in contact with me. I'd not hesitate in buying or selling with her again ^_^

10. Blackthorn bought a pukisha faceplate from me and she was perfectly lovely to deal with. Friendly conversation and prompt payment. =)

11. Madame Blackthorn bought a ton of stuff from me, paid promptly, was overall really friendly and great to work with and the transaction was perfect!! I highly recommend her!!!

12. Perfect seller, very communicative. I recived to day the item and it's perfect, thanks <3

13. I bought 2 items from Madame Blackthorn.
      she responded to my PMs very fast. I really love the items. Good seller!

14. Madame Blackthorn bought a Unoa small bust part from me. Good communication and paid quickly. Thanks!

15. Madame Blackthorn bought a body and head from me. Great communication and prompt payment, she's wonderful to work with! Highly recommend, I'd do business with her anytime. Thanks! :)

16. I bought eyes from her and they arrived fast and in really good condition!

The packaging was really great and men did those eyes look like they were never used O___o

It was a really great transaction even if we were never on DoA at the same time XD

17. I bought a pair of Leekeworld MSD shoes from Madame Blackthorn. She shipped them out fast, they arrived in great condition, and she even threw in a thank you note. Very nice seller, I'd love to deal with her again.

Thanks very much!

18. Madame Blackthorn participated in my sixth Dollmore group order and was a pleasure to deal with. Communication was great and payments were sent quickly, which I am much appreciative of. :D Highly recommended!

:clover Thank you for being such a wonderfully participant!! :clover

19. I sold some items to Madame Blackthorn and it was a smooth transaction all around with good communication and timely payment. A++++ Buyer! Thank you so very much.

20. Purchased a pair of very cute pink loli heels. Great communication. Packed well, shipped very fast & in great condition. Thanks so much! :) :aheartbea