1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Magic Land Molly

Jun 1, 2007

1. I think I just wont look
      LOL

So far this is my favorite ...my finger twitches
      ...I cuddle my Unoa ....tell me I cant ....be firm with me !!

2. so far of the vintage Ai I like Molly best and I actually like the vintage Ais

*Holds on to Tinybear's twitching finger*

3. Yeah, I saw her too. I now have 3 CH dolls on order. I cant order another until I at least get one of them in! They need to slow down so we can catch up to them!
      Tiny or not, if I keep this up, I'll need to get to a bigger place!

4. She is gorgeous and adorable. Please don't throw stuff at me Tinybear, but the Little Jr. heads are the same size as Petite Ai, so you could concievably put her head on a Petite body. just saying.

5. Dont tempt me :)
      I wish I could see owner pictures of just one of these , were on the 3rd now
      and we havent even seen a "real" one yet
      I do like this one more than the others ...

6. The Odrees, the first Vintage Ai issue, have started to ship this week. Mine should have arrived yesterday at Schiphol airport, only half an hour away from me... There should be owner pictures any day now!

I also think they make too many versions, too fast after another. It's a thing of Custom House I have always disliked; their limitedness (in both purchase time and number of dolls).
      But, I skipped on Charlotte and regret it already. Nevertheless, I'm glad Molly doesn't steal my heart so far, but she is cute and very pretty indeed. Looking forward to more pictures from people who do get her!

7. Soula ...I cant wait to see pictures of her

I have to admit Molly is starting to make me obsess ..out of the 3 she is my favorite
      and I can see her in one of my Very Strawberry wigs ..thats fatal

Im eyeing up my collection to see who can go ....
      I am at a point now I have to sell one ...to keep one

Im very tempted to sell my BambiCrony hybid
      or my Lati Green
      but I do have several Blythe I could sell too ..

still I have a month to make up my mind

8. Few. Luckily she's not my type. I'd be doomed otherwise @_@

9. Same here. I am awaiting my Charlotte eagerly and was worried I might feel inclined to purchase the next Vintage Ai, she is very cute but just not for me.

Saying that I will not be looking at her too much as I know I could easily persuade myself that I need her.

Looking forward to seeing the pictures of Odree too (I sadly missed that order).

10. I didn't like the other two at all but I kind of liked this one. Then I saw the ver.2 pics and instantly thought :o Princess Knight! I've been tring not to think about her all weekend.

11. The second version is growing on me j3j
      I. MUST. BE. STRONG.

XDDDDD

12. Eh, Tinybear I wish I could help you, but she's really cute. She combines the fey cuteness of the other two but she doesn't look quite as alien.

13. did anyone get Molly? I somehow didnt see her and I love her!

14. I know this thread is absolutely ancient... but did anyone ever end up buying a Vintage Ai Molly?

I actually cannot find a single picture of her online aside from one small picture of her face! I thought she was adorable and I'm pretty surprised that not a single person seems to own her!

For those curious to see her, here's the only picture I can find of her adorable face... even if nobody has one on DOA, have you ever seen one on a Korean or Japanese blog? For sale on Yahoo Japan? Anywhere?! XD;

I've been hearing a lot about Tineye lately, which is part of what sparks this... I thought maybe if I put that picture of Molly in I'd dig up some obscure blog post or... something! But tineye gives 0 results... how sad.