1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Magic Mirror Studio Saoirse and Siobhan 30cm discussion part 1

Oct 10, 2013

1. I just paid off my girl! Yay! I can't wait to see her! :D <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Ugggh.... Dollism. I want to gooooo. T__T

Congratulations on paying off your girl, bjdlove! ^__^

3. Dropping in to join the club.........just got the Spring Frost Quartz skin Saoirse. Just can't wait!!!!

Really would like to get a Sioban to go with her at some point too.

Anyone know when Maeve is going to come up for preorder?

Oh----I just love the purple color!!!

4. Congratulations, Arianne! That's so exciting! ^__^

5. Siobahn stole my heart, that mouth... She's so pretty ! I dream of a white skin/cream one but any other skin color would be pretty too !

6. Congratulations Arianne02. That quartz skin is stunning. And Big Congratulations to Nanyalin for those gorgeous pics of Maeve. It sounds like the show was a big success. I missed out on the registration for Dollism, but am hoping to get to the vendors on Saturday.

7. I hope to see you there, Nancy! I will be taking Maeves, Saoirses and Siobhanes, and hopefully, a little surprise, if she is ready in time...

[​IMG]

8. Nanyalin, you are such a temptress! I really like that skin tone.

9. That's great news, Nanyalin! I am so excited to see you and your creations there ;)

10. I look forward to meeting you there!

11. SUPER excited to be getting my girl soon. >w< I can't wait to see her tiny self in person. >__<

12. I was really looking forward to buying a Saoirse at Dollism, but it looks like I'll have to wait for the next preorder. My heart is broken!
      Yuki: Oh, please share when she arrives!

13. xkelpiex - I definitely will! :)

I'll have to give her a face up, of course. But I'll take some blank photos, first.
      Hopefully, I can give her a decent enough face up. >__<;

14. Ogosh, I am SO gearing up to see these girls in person in a week!

15. There's been a few issues for my girl because of time and other things, but I'm sitting here, waiting verrrrrrry patiently.
      Well..... as patiently as I can. =_=;;

.......I'M GOING SO CRAZY FOR HERRRRR..... T___T
      I want to paint her face and blush her body so baaaaaaaad!!! And make my GF make her clothes!!! xDDD

....okay. Just wanted to get that out. >__>; Back to waiting patiently.. :eusa_sile

16. Yeah, I'm trying to wait patiently too. >.< I can't wait to see her! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. I really hope you get her soon! I can't wait to see!

18. I was one of the lucky ones to get one of these amazing dolls! I'm so happy. ^^ Nanyalin was so nice and sweet and her dolls are all amazing!

[​IMG]image by ryunoonna7, on Flickr

19. I got to meet Nanyalin too at Dollism, she is a living doll!

20. It was such a joy to meet Nanyalin at Dollism and see these girls and Maeve in person for the first time! I got there an hour after the con started and most of them were sold already! Can't wait for the next preorder!