1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Magic Mirror Studio Saoirse and Siobhan 30cm discussion part 1

Oct 10, 2013

1. Yeah, those girls flew off the table, not surprised.
      I did not get to look at Maeve, and I was three tables away!
      Akutenshi, your girl is sooooooo pretty! What a sweet face. I love the tan color.

2. [MENTION=63884]Akutenshi7[/MENTION] - Your Siobhan is so beautiful! :aheartbea

3. Thank you both so much! I was so, so lucky to get one and I love her to pieces. <3 I just need to find out her name! X3 This little fairy isn't very forthcoming about it. ;)

4. You're welcome! Finding out the name is one of the hardest parts, haha xD

5. Hey. :) I ordered on April 27th. Has anyone else received their dolls that ordered during the same time? I just want an estimate of the wait period. Thnx. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Yay! I heard from her and she said that she will be sending her by the end of the week. :D I'm so excited!

7. My girl is finally on her way home and I'm super excited~ :D

8. Mine too!!! Yaaayyy incoming dollies!

9. bjdlove101 - Awesome! Can't wait to see yours!

10. I can't wait to see everyone's and what they do with them! :D

11. I know, it's exciting! ^___^

12. Got in on the pre-order for Maeve!

Just wanted to put my Spring Frost Saoirse convention gal here---just love her to pieces! Really want to get Siobhan too--these girls are like potato chips.....

[​IMG]

13. She's so cute!!!

I missed my girl today. >.< I'm going to go get her from the post office tomorrow.

14. So lovely, Arianne! :aheartbea

And bjdlove, congrats on your girl! I was looking through Flickr and happened to run across her pictures! n___n
      Out of curiosity, do you live in the US? My girl has yet to arrive and tracking only says "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment".
      I asked Nanyalin about that and she says she should arrive soon, I just find it weird that it still says that, plus USPS says "Registered Mail" under "Features" and usually that means it's going to take 2 weeks to arrive. T^T

EDIT: Ohhh, I see an doll meet album for Central Florida, okay!

15. Thanks! She is sooo lovely!!!
      Yep. I'm in Florida. Sometimes USPS doesnt update their tracking as often as they should. I hope your girl arrives soon too. <3

I'm having trouble showing u guys my new girl. Hopefully I can figure out how to upload a photo soon. :)

16. I did a preorder for Maeve too (and I'm a winner of Musume's lottery for 15% discount!!!!). Strange, that Maeve doesn't have her own theme in Large dolls....

17. Just received my new tan Siobhan! She's sooooo beautiful! I now have twin tan Siobhans. Nanyalin was sweet enough to give the new girl a different faceup, and they are so stunning together! I'll try to post pics when I get time this weekend.

18. [​IMG]

Here is my girl. :) I'm so happy she is home! I gave her a temporary faceup. (It's kind of rough. Lol)

19. My girl's tracking updated twice today, so I'm happy! Now to see if she'll come this week, or not... T^T
      She seems to be playing hard to get with me, this entire time, throughout the waiting process. =_= -shakes fist at her- Little brat. >__>

JustKatie179, congratulations on your girl's arrival! I'd love to see both of your girls together in a photo. >w<

bjdlove101, your girl is so cute! :aheartbea