1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Magic Time Mini discussion part 1

Jan 19, 2014

1. I hope I have the right thread :doh

So, I'm going to be getting a few doll sometime in December. The only problem is, I've never really heard of the company before and I'm just afraid of wasting money. I have seen a couple videos and everything looks really nice but still, it's hard to tell just on a computer screen. The doll that I'm planning to buy is a 1/4 Magic Time girl that comes with two sets on ears and jointed hands. These dolls also come with the magnets in their heads, upper back and lower back. Anyway, I was mostly wondering id anyone knows anything about them and if so, how high is the quality of them? They look stunning and I've had my heart set on this one for quite a while now.:)

2. I have had two bodies from them, both male. They are very well made and pose beautifully (apart from the left leg getting stuck a few times, think they might have been strung too tight).

I still have the NS-P one for a DIM doll hybrid, since I don't like the DIM bodies.

You can also request not to have magnets installed, at least in the bodies, if you'd prefer. I choose not to have them because the magnets are visible and not something I like to see.

Also for hybrid purposes the NS-Y does not match Volks, in case anyone was wondering. I got some small parts from them to do a resin match test and it looked like the NS-Y would match but when I bought the body it did not (it was much more yellow). The head also looked odd and bobbleheaded so body blushing wasn't an option. The NS-P is a perfect match for DIM though, as well as Dikadoll NS-P (I bought some jointed hands for it) and probably Dollzone NS-P (which I'll find out this week!).

3. Hi, could you tell me if NS-P of Magic Time matches Dollzone's NS-P? I'm currently saving up for a Magic Time and later on hoping to get a dollzone head to put on the body.

4. It depends with Dollzone as their resin changes frequently so I can't say it's a definite unfortunately. Their NS-P I received in November matches Magic Time NS-P perfectly, but if they decide to make their pink really pink again like they did previously it won't match or you'd have to wait for the pink to fade over time. I was really worried the body I purchased was going to be extremely pink compared to the DIM head but it's just a slight touch pinker and hardly noticeable.

I'll try and get some photos of the DZ and MT bodies together when I get back next week. I've had the two boys sat next to each other on my shelf. XD

5. Ah, thank you so much. :)

6. I just got my Magic Time Miro about a week and a half ago, and I'm definitely in love! He poses beautifully, and I love his cat ears! I might end up investing in some magnetic wings and things for him later. Love that they all have all the magnets already! (Although I do wish I could buy some elf ears somewhere to swap out for his human ears sometimes. They have the 1/6 size available, but not the 1/4.)

[​IMG]

7. Recently,I ordered "Fox ear" from milky queen pass ebay with 2 wig.
      But when I received the package, It have eyelash instead ( no fox ear).
      I tried to send message to seller, but no response.

I think, I'm not impressed.

8. He's adorable! How long did you have to wait. I'm hoping to order my girl sometime next month.

9. Well, I ordered him on November 10, 2014 and he arrived around January 1, 2015. There was a slight delay with the shipping due to the holidays.

10. It's kind of quiet in here... I hope you don't mind me jumping in, but does anyone have a Rain they can share photos of? I'm strongly considering him for a character shell, but I always like to see owner photos whenever possible.

11. Hi! I don't have a Rain. But I have seen one on Deviant Art. Not sure if I'm allowed to link or not. :/ He belongs to kaaMari

12. Linking is okay, as long as you don't hotlink the images. :) I found him though; he's awfully girly looking in the default, but since I always order dolls blank that won't be a problem. I'll still hope someone else has one, since I'm waffling between three of the boy headsculpts for the character I'm looking to shell. Thanks!

13. Well, I got my Rachel yesterday. I don't have a name for her yet. :sweat But I was able to find a few things she can wear while I wait for her clothes to come in (and shooped her a face up). She's so floppy right now, I need to suede her soon.
      [​IMG]

14. It looks like quite soon I'll be joining the rest of you as MT owners, since I just got a shipping notice for the tan Levan I finally settled on! They're shipping him via epacket, which always concerns me a little bit, but hopefully with the ports cleared out a bit, it won't take forever.

15. Magic time also have some 1/6 and 1/4 ball jointed hand _ I don't know about colour matching but this is pretty amazing §!!

16. Got my girl back yesterday from getting a face up. I'm so happy with how she turned out.
      [​IMG]

17. Does magic time make certificates or boxes?

18. Yes, they come with both.

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

19. I randomly surfed arround.. landed on Legenddoll and then saw the body. I first tought it was a Minifee Recast, but they are different and their faces are so sweet <3
      I think I will add Rachael or Milian to my wishlist. Sooo pretty girls *-*
      Do someone else got them and could make some more pictures? There aren't many owner pics out there ^^