1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Magic Time Mini discussion part 1

Jan 19, 2014

1. #61 Wabbie-chan, Jun 1, 2017
      Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
    2. Thanks so much. :)

Awesome! I'll read it today. I've been having a few problems with her body. I don't know or if she's just strung tightly or not. I'm not at the point to try to restring her. I have to shift her torso up to get her to sit and I don't know if its function or not. I'm also going to get some KIPS to keep her head in place. It is super wobbly that I'm scared it pop off.

3. My MT Milian :whee:
      Nice to meet you, my name is Lyrine

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#63 Lyrine, Jun 12, 2017
      Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
    4. @Lyrine Eeeeeeeee! Congrats :) She has such an adorable face, I love that little smile :D

5. Thank you:whee:

6. @fairylin @Lyrine Congratulations on your new dolls! Sinclair and the Milian are lovely. <3

@Wabbie-chan Thanks for comparison photos between the two resin colors. Also I appreciate the review and turnaround time from the Taobao store, as I am saving up for a Mana myself.

7. Wanted to post here because I made some eyes this weekend and decided to put a pair in Sinclair. I was shook with how good they actually turned out. So well in fact I took out her Oscar Doll ones and decided these are her new pair. I wish I had taken an up close picture of them before I put them in but now that they are in her head, I don't want to take them out. They are placed perfectly.

[​IMG]

8. @fairylin your girl is so cute! Love the sparkly eyes.:D I've been thinking about picking up a tan Magic Time doll, myself, but there are so few owner photos of them that I can't decide if I like the resin tone. Magic Time's official photos make the tan look very light and orange. What kind of tone would you say the resin has in real life?

9. Thanks so much @Kimchi! Honestly, it really is light and orange. Her tan is nothing like my other tan dolls. I would get a picture of her outside in the sun but it's been raining the past two days where I live in Maryland. Yesterday was a flash flood exactly where I live and today is turning out that way as well. If I can get one of her outside tomorrow, I'll try my best to post it so you can see it in a natural light.

Where my Myou Koko (Delia Sculpt) is like a Milk Chocolate Brown, Sinclair is like Butterscotch. That's probably the best color to compare her to.

10. Thanks, @fairylin ! If you could get a photo of her next to one of your darker tan dolls, that would also be really helpful!

11. I agree that it's a bit orange, I'm hoping to blush mine to more of an olive tone myself. I definitely don't regret getting him in tan, though!

12. Not a problem at all. This is the picture I took this morning. I'm not a photographer by any means and this is the first time I've ever taken a doll out of their box outside. I hope it shows the color difference. If not I can try again.

[​IMG]

13. That does help quite a lot. Thanks, @fairylin !

14. Not a problem! I may take them out more when my Sircca comes. That way they can get daylight time and not be stuck in my dark craft room. :sweat

15. @fairylin I have been meaning to ask, which sculpt is Sinclair?

16. This is a weird question but does anyone know if the MT NS matches Resinsoul NS?

17. She is the Nippponia Sculpt. I just fell in love with her from the official art. Just too sweet. :blush

18. Thank you! Nipponia was the sculpt I almost got, but I wanted to see owner photos first (and eventually just went with Mana since I couldn't find any at the time I ordered). I think she might go on my wishlist now, though. Thank you! <3

19. No problem. :3nodding:

I almost got Mana too but while I was looking for other Magic Time dolls, I stumbled on her. I hope more people get them or at least show them off. They are really great dolls!

20. Looks like the service I went through got my Mana head in, so yay. :)
      edit: Oh and her body shipped as well!

#80 PrincessEv, Jul 30, 2017
      Last edited: Aug 1, 2017