1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Magic Time Mini discussion part 1

Jan 19, 2014

1. So has anyone else gotten their MT mini strung way too tightly? It's not a huge issue, but I'm probably going to have to restring mine.

2. Does anyone have any photos of a Magic Time next to another company's doll? I was wondering on getting a Magic Time Mana but I am worried she might look strange next to my Withdoll Angela, who has a like 6" head circumference and 12mm eyes.

3. @Epona, I only have boys from both lines (Levan and Kyle); WithDolls are a little tough since they do tend to have much smaller heads, but my Levan's head is a bit smaller too and they do work fairly well together. I can get some photos if you think they'd help (I haven't had time to blush Nico (Levan) yet, so I don't really have photos of him... I wasn't exactly planning to buy him when I did...)

4. Here's a comparison with some other MSD bodies, left to right-
      Myou V1 3, Loong Soul, Magic Time, Telesthesia & Dragon, Dika Doll V2

[​IMG]
      Magic Time is the smallest and most pear shaped with small chest/ rib cage but big booty and has a very exaggerated curved spine.

5. Oh thankyou! It's really nice to see the body up against other companies! I was also wondering about the head size too, though - if I like the size of the head against some of the more smaller msd heads (like 6-6.5" or so), I might get a Magic Time Mana, but if not, I might just get the body for a hybrid (if that makes sense xD)

6. No worries, I got a chance to put some heads back on my girls (apologies for the poor picture, I didn't realise the focus was off)
      From left to right- Dika AAA, Loong Soul Nuan Nuan, Luts Kiwi, Magic Time Rachel, Telesthesia & Dragon XunYiCao, Myou Delia.
      [​IMG]
      If you're thinking of hybriding it's worth noting that the Magic Time neck is on the smaller side so need to watch that when fitting ^^

7. So, does anyone know of a source to buy just the bodies? They used to be available through the ebay dealer but their stock has dwindled and they've stopped responding to messages, bodies aren't listed on the Milky Queen site, and Legend Doll lists the full dolls but not parts.

8. I'd try contacting Legend Doll to see if they could get you one anyway. I did recently get some parts from Milky Queen, but with no communication, they just showed up one day. So it seems like they're still operating, but not well....

9. Legend Doll still seem to be selling the bodies here :)

10. Yeah, I found it later on TaoBao too, but I guess the v1 body is gone... too bad, I liked the pelvis waist joint a lot more than the weird slanted high-waist joint that the v2 body has. Maybe they changed it because so many people commented that it looked like Fairyland?

11. Popping in to show off my darling Fion's (Magic Time Miro) new face-up. Wish Magic Time dolls were more popular, they're so cute! I'm considering getting a Lei Fan or Alfred to add to my collection.
      [​IMG]

12. I came across Magic Time's Taobao, and saw a new girl body that's around 47cm, has anyone seen it before or have it?

13. You can contact "Milky Queen" on Ebay. She is an official seller. I got mine through her.

14. Does anyone know if the polarity of the magnets are the same as the ones with Fairyland? I'm thinking about getting a Mana and I have some parts coming in that were originally going to be for a Minifee that I'd like to use on her instead. Will they just work or will I have to reverse them?

15. I do not know the polarity issues. However I had to change the magnets my little Draculria so her wings would stay on her through the clothing. The wings only stayed on her naked body and if she was very still.

16. Okay, thank you! I'll have to take that into consideration when I make my decisions.

17. @juni-fee My Magic Time Miro and my Fairyline Klaus each have one matched magnet and one mismatched magnet in their heads, if that helps.

18. The magnets are metric size. I actually got some from a Rare Earth magnet manufacture locally.

19. Oh great! That helps a bunch, thank you!

20. When I've ordered just the magnetic parts to use with FairyLand dolls, I've had to pop out and reverse one of the magnets to make them work.