1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Magic Time tinies

Apr 9, 2013

1. Yes they have magnets in them! I will warn you though, that they slip and slide a lot, so I used a touch of putty to help keep them there and it's fine. I expected it, though, as most wing parts in dolls do this.

2. That's fine, that can always be adjusted for... my only concern would be actually that they're not polarized right for the LTF I want to put them on; is MQDC the only retailer for them currently? I'm wondering if I could special-order a set without the magnets fixed.

3. MQDC and their ebay shop are the only dealers for Magic Time dolls and parts right now, but I think that if you asked them they might do it. They also sent quite a few extra magnets with my order.

4. Thank you so much for your help, I'll go ahead and ask and see if it can be done!

5. I should have my head in a week or so. I'm getting excited!

6. That's so exciting Kuro!

Also...they released a new doll!
      http://mqdoll.com/goods.php?id=207

They also have more hand choicesc(to order seperately) and jointed hands! Sometime in the future, I will be getting Oona the jointed hands. Probably not til the winter, though.

7. I had to check out the new doll. So cute -and... those are the ears I ordered by mistake! Now I'm wondering what the 'human elf ears' look like. I think maybe those are what I needed? Anyway, I do like the ears, so I'm hoping they work for my character...

8. Just discovered this thread and joining the party, with the MT jointed hands only for now, but that should change in month or so. ;)

Speaking for the tiny jointed hands, I'm quite impress of their quality.
      And they are so tiny that I'm almost afraid to move them.

[​IMG]
      The hands in the photos are the ones for YoSD size (with the 1.2mm wrist handball) and normal color.

9. Lightfly is adorable! I bought a set of her faerie wings and feelers some weeks ago, I'm hoping they come soon.

I'm super excited for future sculpts from MT, my biggest weakness are elves and faeries @_@

10. OONA IS BACK FROM FACEUP! More pics in my flickr. I had to take them rather hastily as my camera was dying, the wind was crazy, and the lighting sucked, but I really wanted to show everyone!
      [​IMG]
      DSC01387 by xkelpiex, on Flickr

She's getting smaller eyes from Candykittensemporium soon!

11. xkelpiex she is gorgeous!!

12. Thank you!! I am so happy to have her home!

13. A cute one. :)

What's the size of her eyes?

14. She has the 14mm size that MQDC recommended in now and they are way too big, so I asked if Cmadykitten could custom make me some 12 mm eyes.

15. She's amazing, please post new pics soon! :)

16. Hello everybody!:) I am waiting for Jazz Code now!I think,he is adorable:D

17. Lucky! Jazz code is SUPER cute. I'm sure you'll love him.

Tsukasa: How long did it take for your hands to arrive? I'm thinking of ordering some next month.

18. ~45 days including weekends and the shipment.

The 14mm wont't fit at all or the 12mm better looking?

19. The 14 mm fit inside the head but the iris is way large as you can see in my photo of Oona above. I was using 14 mm until her 12 mm arrived in that photo. Hardly any white is showing. The 12 mm I have now are much better looking and more natural looking. I guess it all comes down to size preference, though.

20. Hi everyone!

I've been quietly lurking this thread while getting used to the forum. I've been a fan of Oona (and Kelpie ;)) for quite some time :aheartbea ...especially since I have been waiting on my own little Magic Time Skylark.

She's now here! Introducing Acacia..

[​IMG]
      This photo isn't a great example :doh but she is body blushed and I'm really impressed with it.
      I did order the jointed hands with her but since they aren't blushed I won't be using them yet. Her original hands are beautifully blushed though!

She's my first BJD and I can't say enough how truly happy I am that I chose a Magic Time tiny as my first!