1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Magic Time tinies

Apr 9, 2013

1. *flails* I posted about Acacia and then disappeared, sorry guys!

You're very welcome alaluloli :whee: I dare you to resist the cuteness! Mwahahaha :)

Ooooh congrats Catopolis! :dance You will love her! I can't wait to see owner pics of her faceup, it's so beautiful. I wouldn't worry too much about late replies from MQDC, they generally reply eventually.. Sometimes quickly, sometimes a bit slower. They're otherwise very reliable and super nice to deal with, I have a sneaky little feeling that I will be ordering from them again :sweat.. maybe not for a while though *prods xkelpiex*. I'm having so much fun with Acacia!

2. ohh M!ndy! noo don't dare me to do such thing. you know i can't.. I really love your girl. how has she been doing now?

3. *nods* Resistance of cuteness is near on impossible :aheartbea Are you gravitating towards any MT cuties in particular?

Acacia's doing great! ..and largely responsible for my absence since introducing her to you all! :lol: I'm waiting for her new eyes but hopefully not for much longer! Not that I mind her current eyes, they're just not exactly what I envisioned for her character.

I made her an outfit today! Poor girl has had to settle for some fabric draped over herself for modesty.. I'll share a picture or two tomorrow. She's definitely my little princess, I adore her so much :)

4. YES! they are all too cute to resist. I'm so in love with adrian, particularly his pouty lips. OMG why are the lips so cute???!!:whee: but I won't buy him anytime soon. I have other doll in mind for now. It's impossible to have them both at the same time LOL.. maybe sometime later??

yay outfit! and yay picture! :sumomo: I can't wait to see more pictures of these cuties. They are sooooo adorable!

Catapolis how's the order going? did you get any reply from them?

5. Ohhh, Mindy, please do show us the outfit! I am so glad you're having so much fun with Acacia!

6. Still no reply but it is the weekend so I wasn't expecting one. The order hasn't been updated yet either. I hope I get a reply by tomorrow.

7. alaluloli - Haha they all seem to have such cute pouty lips! Acacia's are one of my fave things about her sculpt. I'm so glad that they aren't limited.. I'm constantly battling myself over ordering another but it's much easier to rationalize holding off knowing they won't sell out on me ;)

Catopolis
      - I gave up trying to find order updates via my account during Acacia's processing. For at least a week after I paid my order in full (I had originally had her on lay away.. only to get super impatient lol) my order was "unpaid". I'd personally give them a week, then mail them again just to check if they got the last mail?

Acacia picture time!

[​IMG]

Her new outfit consists of a hooded cape over a strappy dress:) It's not perfect (I should have lined the cape for instance) but I'm still very happy with it.
      I have more images but after half an hour or so of searching the rules I'm even more confused about how many pictures I should post *_*

8. I just followed the link and just love]【Lightfly】Magic Time 1/6 girl ELF BJD doll. She is beautiful. I will add her on my to buy list. lol.

9. Omg, just look at her! She's so amazing!

10. That's the cutest thing I've ever seen.

11. Oh M!ndy, what a cute girl you have! :)

12. Still no reply and no update on my order. I'm getting worried now.

13. Thank you for the lovely compliments guys :aheartbea

Catopolis: I've just gotten a reply to a message I sent after I received Acacia, saying they've been away for a while. Hopefully you will get a response soon - if not already :)

14. My order has been updated, I'm very relieved.

15. ^I'm relieved for you! Something always goes wrong when I order stuff online (or if nothing actually goes wrong, there's still something to make me all antsy... well, I'm just a big worrywart).

After seeing the box opening of Mindy's Acacia I had to check MT out. Now I desperately want Jazz Code, I even have a character for him. I'm currently waiting for two other dolls to arrive, so MT will probably have to wait, but damn I love this company already. Tinies and magical creatures are my greatest weakness, haha.

I look forward to seeing more from this company and the happy owners of these dolls! :fangirl:

16. I need to lower Oona's eyes. She is perpetually looking up xD here she is being peeked at by Cornelius, her best buddy.
      [​IMG]

17. Oh Oona and Cornelius! They look like the cheekiest pair of friends I've ever seen :lol: I can't wait to see what they get up to!

I'm so glad your order has been updated Catopolis :)

Welcome to the unavoidable awesomeness that is MT, Heberis! Jazz Code is adorable. I love the MT company and look forward to seeing what else they come up with! ;)

18. I love that picture and the sweet little outfit is just adorable. Oona looks like she's trying to perfect an expression of innocence, the perfect "who, me?" expression.

19. haha, yeah, that's Oona for you! Troublemaker in a cute package! The outfit is by the amazing Venecja on Etsy. Her stuff is gorgeous and the quality is so worth the price!

20. A new addition to the MT tinies on DoA.
      Not the final look the dolls is going to look like, but we need more photos here. ;)

[​IMG]