1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Magic Time Wig & Eye Size - Mana Girl

Mar 6, 2017

1. Mana Girl from Magic Time is the next doll I'm planning to get. Though I have her head measurement (18.5 cm) I'm not sure if a 6-7 or a 7-8 would be a better choice for her. If anyone has this doll and knows her wig size (or just knows how sizing works better than me) I would love to hear what you have to say!

Also! I'm looking for her eye size since that isn't listed explicitly on the site I found her on either.

Thanks~

2. Hey there! Since the head measures 7.2 inches, I'd say you can get away with going 6/7 with a stretchy wigcap. You could also go up to 7.5, but I personally found 7/8 to be too big on my Rachel. For the eyes, I recommend buying cheap pairs of 12mm and 14mm eyes to see which ones you like best. I found I that liked 14mm the best.

For clothes, anything made for slim minis in general should fit, but the Magic Time minis have slender feet so shoes without straps might require padding to stay on correctly.
      Also, you'll want to be aware of two things:

Firstly, be very careful when taking off the doll's headcap, since Magic Time
      sculpted very sharp edges where the two halves meet instead of the usual rounded styling. I cut my finger on the half that comes off the first time I removed it. And secondly, that the ears for all of MT's dolls are separate pieces and not molded on. They aren't secure when the headcap is off, so you might want to stick some eye putty on the ear posts so that they don't fly out when you want to change eyes.

.....This is probably more than you wanted to read, but I hope it helps you!

#2 Selenae, Mar 7, 2017
      Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
    3. Hello !
      Well my Alice (Rachel) wears a 7-8" wig and it fit her just right I'd say be careful of the exact measurement of the wig before buying it,
      and the eyes she wears a 14mm and it fits nicely but if your looking for a smaller iris try the 12mm as @Selenae suggested
      here's a pic of Alice (Rachel) with 14mm eyes and the 7-8" wig I don't think the wig would help but anyway here she is

[​IMG]

4. Thank you both so much for your feedback! I really appreciate the extra advice and I'll be sure to keep that in mind when I'm finally able to bring her home! :)

5. @Selenae Thank you for the answers. <3
      Off-topic, but is she able to wear MNF and Unoa sized shoes?

Tags: