1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Magical Angel 1/3 discussion

Sep 23, 2012

1. That is really fast Σ(⊙ω⊙)

2. Right! He actually got stuck for a bit in another state due to a snowstorm so he may have arrived a bit earlier if not for that.

3. well I live in EU so it'll take some longer since it's going over the ocean >D

4. That might be true. I hope you end up loving him when he does arrive.:XD:

5. I am sure
      I have a concept already I just need to find the wig I want for him >D

Edit:
      I just ordered now =3
      i am so excited

#505 Jigarkhvar, Oct 14, 2016
      Last edited: Oct 14, 2016
    6. Congrats! Don't forget to post pictures when he arrives. ;)

7. I will.
      Now i am desperately searching for a wig close to the one i want >D

8. What sort of wig are you looking for?

9. This one:
      [​IMG]

But i found someone who makes it for me :3 30dollar is a good price for a commission wig.

10. Who is that? They look familiar.

11. He's called yuhma and he's the guitarist of the japanese band fixer.

My doll will be named yuhma too xD

12. Oh! Okay, I've seen pictures of that band before, but never listened to them. I love Japanese rock. Actually, I've been thinking about designing a doll modelled after Killaneth's vocalist Kai or Mejibray's Tsuzuku.

13. OMG do a Kai! he would be soooo awesome, and Kai would be happy too!
      my friend is douing tsuzuku now ^^ i think she wanted to do him first =3
      and then i dunno another musician she loves

I already have a Dir en grey Kyo and Kaoru minimee
      and L and Tomoya from the Balalaika and the former members Folie and YU-chi from L and tomos ex band The 3rd Birthday ^^

14. Wow! That's so cool! I think I'd want to do is look in Apocrypha since that'd my favorite so far and it just looks so darn awesome. If your friend decides to show hers to the world I'd love to see it.

15. I will show him to you.
      I am the one doing the clothes then *lol*
      But i am not sure if she does Tsuzuku first or i think it was koichi ^^"

both will be an Akagi Doll in MSD

Apocrypha look is cool!
      Will you do the clothes yourself too?

When you have one you need to tweet or instagram it to Kai! I am sure he'd be super happy!

16. I want to try to make the clothes myself. I'm used to sewing me humans so scaling it down would be new. I've only been successful once for a little skirt and shirt for my MSD girl. I think the face up would be hardest for me though.

I'd be way to embarrassed to actually show him. :o

17. i know you can do it!
      face up is not that difficult since the bandmembers wear a lot of make up.
      so it's easier than expected

don't be. he'll be super happy. I can tell you because Eru und Tomo love their dollies!

i clicked through your doll profiles
      your kelly looks awesome! also your mo (all your others too but i am a big dz oldies fan)
      also i were able to see owner piccs of Kelly =3

18. Thanks. I'm really excited to try. With how money is going I'll likely have to get the head and body separate since I don't have the funds to get a whole new doll right now.

At the moment, my friend and I are working on a doll of Ruvik from The Evil Within so Kai will be my next project doll. That's so cool that you showed them your dolls!

I'm glad you liked him, thanks. You have so many! Hopefully I'll have a big collection someday.

19. you really should ^^
      I am sure he'll turn out great

yeah i did take little eru to a concert and the real one was amazed by the little one thaat he was carring him around and showed him to everyone (after the concert inside the venue) that was really cute =3

sure you will!
      I had luck with most of my dolls + i lived at home and worked parttime

20. Thanks for the encouragement! It's really nice. Hm...I'll probably do an SD since I like that size a little better and it might be easier to sew for since it's bigger. Maybe I can use a magical angel doll for him. Probably not a Kelly though. I don't think the facial structure is right and I already have one. :lol: