1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Magical Angel 1/3 discussion

Sep 23, 2012

1. i believe that magical angel site is unresponsive. if you need a tip, dont try to use the toe joints. they broke the first time i used them. i had to get other feet. magical angel never returned my emails, so i bout others..

2. Is the magical Angel bjd company out of business?

3. Their website went down a few years back and they seem to have stopped selling dolls. You might be able to find their dolls second hand though.

4. I looked, no luck :doh

5. They're kind of rare, I don't think many people bought them. They didn't get a lot of attention from the doll community but they are nice dolls. I used to have an Abby. You might find some photos on Flickr.

6. Well, the reason I’m asking about them is because I’m becoming a new owner to my first girl that came from that company, but I don’t have a head for her. A friend gave her to me.

I don’t know what head size to give her.

7. If you can find it there is a Magical Angel 1/3 discussion post here. I wanna say someone put a Supia doll head on one of their bodies but I'm not sure.

8. So it’s a Mirodoll doll brand now?:doh

9. @GothicBanshee I bought a Magical Angel / XM doll Venus from Mirodoll a while back. Her head was 9-10 size, and I also used other 9-10 heads on that body. But I found it looked good with a smaller head too (I tried one of the large Doll in Mind heads, 8 inch). I think the person I sold that doll body to used a Supia Doll head on the body and it looked great. Basically 9-10 inch heads look good for a doll-like proportion and smaller heads look good for a realistic proportion.

10. I’m trying to stray away from Mirodoll. I can’t stand mirodoll

11. I know it's been a long time since this thread was commented in, but I don't really know where else to ask this. Does anyone know of where I could get some company pictures of the Kelly/Lemon sculpt? I'm 99% sure that Miro is done selling for XM Doll, they only have one or two of their dolls left for sale and the specific section for them is gone from the site. I'm wanting to make a WTB post for this head but can't find any official pictures and don't want to just use someone's actual pictures. Thanks for any help!

12. Take a look on Flickr, just search for Magical Angel BJD and you'll find a quite a few pictures. Kelly/Lemon was one of the more popular MA sculpts.

13. I've found one that I think would work really well, but I don't want to use someone else's picture without permission. I messaged the person on Flickr just a bit ago, but they seemingly haven't been active in years so I don't know if I'll get a response.