1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Majikatt

Nov 23, 2007

1. I sold Majikatt a Half Elf from Limhwa. Everything was perfect, she´s a extremely nice girl,very friendly and patient, I would be pleased to deal with her again¡

2. Great buyer, fast payment and nice communication! Thank you very much!

3. I bought a KoTenshi Tsubaki off of Majikatt. The whole experience was very smooth. Communication was great and she was very understanding! She shipped quickly and he came wonderfully packaged!
      She is a sweetheart and I would definitely deal with her again! :)

4. I bought a SD Boy Body from Majikatt. The transaction was wonderful, she was so patient waiting for the payment and was so kind as to sand his arms and legs! The shipping was amazingly fast, I can't be believe how the well packaged he was as well! And Majikatt always kept in contact making the transaction so much smoother. She's a highly recommended buyer! :daisy
      Thank you SO much Majikatt!

5. I did a trade with Majikatt with my DOT Delphine for some $$ + books and everything went well. Great Transaction overall and She is very friendly!

I cant wait to see photos of her!!

6. wonderful seller!
      I purchased a damaged volks head..
      the transaction was just wonderful.. packed really well.
      shipment was quick and item was perfectly described to me.
      thanks again:pcupcake

7. I've bought Hound head from Majikatt, and it was one of the best deals I ever had on Den of Angels! She is reliable seller and person very pleasant in communication. Thanks!! :bcake

8. Majikatt bought a Dollshe Afgha from me, the transaction was perfect! She did layaway, and everything went perfectly smoothly! I would never hesitate to do business with her again!

9. I bought Limited DOD Delphine (white skin) from Majikatt!
      She is very understanding seller, I had problems transfering money in bank and Majikatt agreed to wait till money will come to my card.
      She is very patient seller. She suffered all my strangenesses:sweat And though she remained calm and patient (I'm sorry again for my
      cockroaches!).
      She is very helpfull and supportive!!!!! I had problems with customs (Russian customs the most malicious, the slowest and most expancive customs in the world) and Majikatt helped me all the way and has been supporting me!!!
      Thnk you, dear Majikatt! You're the best!!!

10. I sold my resin Unoa Light to Majikatt and she is one of the most sweetest and easy-to-talk-to people I've ever met!:D Super quick with her payments and kept me in the know with everything! I highly recommend Majikatt as she is a superb buyer! I hope you love your new girl!

Thank you so much and much hugs! :aheartbea:aheartbea

11. Majikatt is just awesome! I bought her Chrom on layway for a few months and she is utterly brilliant. Great communication and she even made sure that he got to me before Christmas day! Definately a wonderful seller :D

12. I purchased a doll from majikatt and it was an all through amazing experience, from her patience during the layaway period right down to the clever packaging and card included. The doll herself is in pristine condition, and came with quite a few extras included. I would definitely recommend, thank you so much!!

13. I just bought a Seina U-noss head from majikatt--it was a perfect transaction, very friendly and prompt. Seina arrived today, in pristine condition; I'm thrilled to have her, and to have had such a pleasant buying experience with majikatt! :aheartbea

14. Majikatt ran a Dollmore group order and she was really great. She was very accommodating when I cancelled some items and she saved me some money on shipping.

15. I participated in a Dollmore Go that was run by Majikatt and it was a pleasure to deal with her.
      She was very quick with sending my things out and always promptly anserwed my pm's.
      I would gladly deal with her again.

Thanks,

Azra-Elle

16. I took part in a Dollmore go ran by Majikatt, and she was very friendly and polite. She was also very understanding when I had to change my order (twice, at that!) and got it right. The price of the postage was great and the item was sent extremly quickly after I had paid. I would happily deal with her again. ^^
      Thank yoouu~.

17. Majikatt purchased a crobi wig from me. She is an awesome buyer and a pleasure to communicate with. Everything went very smoothly, I wouldn't hesitate to do business again!
      :aheartbeaThank you!

18. Majikatt sold a Volks boy to me. During the whole process she was absolutely nice and patient. Communication was always swift and friendly. The doll arrived safely packed and fast and was in excellent condition, just as described. A tiny hitch was dealt with efficiently to both our satisfaction, so no complaints whatsoever!
      It was overall an awesome, lovely experience and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again, she's a wonderful person! :aheartbea

19. Majikatt was excellent to deal with. I bought her Unoa and she really helped with getting her through customs even though it was a big hassle! She's excellent to deal with and I highly recommend her!

20. I bought an un-modded Unoss from Majikatt, and she was an absolute pleasure to buy from. Communication was good, and she posted out when she said she would. My doll was exactly as described, and very well packaged, with some freebies thrown in. I would happily recommend to others, and buy from again.
      Thanks again, Bev!