1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Marbled Halls Sprockets discussion part 1

Dec 25, 2012

1. Hilarie
      1. 3,5cm
      2. 3 cm
      3. 12,5 cm
      4. 5 cm
      5. 6 cm
      6. 5 cm
      7. 3,2 cm
      Measurements have an error of 1-2 mm (if I understood correctly what you need)

2. Thank you so much, Taskabears. They make a lot of difference to the fit - especially the first two.

3. New wig:

[​IMG]

And also new boots! :)

4. Adorable wig...it just suits her face perfectly! But the boots...wow! They are great!

5. I just bought my first Sprocket on Monday and my second yesterday. I have a Grim and an Oops on the way. I have never even seen the Sprockets IRL but from all the cute pics here I knew I needed one. I just could not decide between Grim and Oops so I bought them both. They are so very different. Oops should be here tomorrow but Grim even though I bought her first is coming all the way from Russia and will take a bit longer to get here. I'm so excited! Do all the Sprockets wear the same size wig? What size would that be? What size eyes would Grim and Oops wear? Thanks in advance for answers to the wig and eye questions. :)

6. Autumn Tale of the Magic Forest...

[​IMG]

7. My darling Sprockets are here! I now have Grim and Oops, my very first Sprockets.
      [​IMG] [​IMG]
      [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Dez1015
      Congratulations! They are both wonderful! :)

9. Congratulations. They're adorable.

Taskabears: your girl is so cute. Love how you dress her.

10. Theyre amazing! I have Glee, Grimm and Oops <3 Love love love your girls!

11. Thanks Taskasbears! I love them both so much! BTW Your outfits are AMAZING!! Can't wait til I'm ready to redress my girls. I am still soaking them in with their original outfits on. Can't wait to "play" with them.

12. Thanks Laura! I'm loving them so much.

13. Thanks!! I just adore Grim and Oops, I'm already looking at sisters for them. These little gals are addictive! I love that even the same sculpt looks so different depending on how they are painted and dressed. Just amazing!
      I would love to see pics of your Glee, Grim and Oops if you wouldn't mind sharing. :)

14. Dez1015
      Thank you, I am very pleased! I would be happy to do any thing for your girls! :)

15. My frazzle and oink

[​IMG]

16. We have lilac blossoms!!! It's a beautiful!
      My Glasha received new clothes and shoes in the color lilac :)

[​IMG]

17. Such cute dolls everyone. I don't have one myself, and sadly they would not fit into my collection at all.

18. [​IMG]

I just got this little girl and named her Lucy. I can't wait to start making clothes for her :)

19. She is adorable!!