1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Marbled Halls Sprockets discussion part 1

Dec 25, 2012

1. Here's my new Sprocket OOPS. She'll be getting a sister soon. :)

[​IMG]

#362 Abiella, Sep 7, 2015
      Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2016
    2. trayola - So cute!
      Abiella - Very nice girl, congratulations!
      My sweetie Glasha. I adore her! :)

[​IMG]

3. There's a simple solution to that - start a second collection! :dance They don't fit with the rest of my dolls either - but they fit beautifully with each other and make me smile every time I look at them.

4. Thank you Taskasbears. I only just discovered Connie Lowes dolls last week. It was love at first sight and I was lucky enough to have one in hand within a week. I'm so happy with her. Your Glasha is such a sweetheart. So expressive. I love her. :aheartbea

I have a Frump that will be arriving next week. Can't wait to see her and take some photos to share with you all. These girls are such darlings and I'm enjoying everyones pics!

5. All of these dolls are adorable. And so different!

6. Oh they are all so cute ! :love
      I have a Grim and I love her very much.

7. Glee trying to cheer Frazzle up.
      [​IMG]

9. I am sure she will with that sweet smile , Aubrey Gray !

10. I just love your Glee. I would love to discuss sprockets as I have just recently discovered them. I am in love with the unique personalities of each doll. Wow, I want to share this with someone. IS THERE SIMEONE OUT THERE WHO SHARES MY FEELINGS?

11. I just won a Grim sprockets doll at the PNW bjd 2017 expo. She is adorable and I just love her sweet face. I wanted to thank Connie Lowe for this amazing prize but her website comes up as an error and I do not have a Facebook account. Does anyone know if the email address listed in this discussion from many years ago would still be valid? I really would like to thank her.

12. Connie may be working on her website. She got a new doll order to update. Right now her site is down. I am on her facebook page and will Pm you her email.

#374 ginarolo, Jun 6, 2017
      Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
    13. Not sure if Lizbet goes in here or not but she is their size. Here's my happy girl! [​IMG]000_2637 by Barbara Gehring, on Flickr

14. She is adorable and her baby carriage with the pets is the perfect prop. Thank you for sharing, nice elements to the photo as well.

15. I just got a Sprocket Grim second hand....I am so excited!

16. Tatty wants to say "Hello!"
      [​IMG]

17. My Sprocket Grim has arrived and it is instant love. She does not have any clothes or hair so no picture. I really need to get her a wig!

#379 Bibliofil, Sep 10, 2017
      Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
    18. I have Hope coming and yours is beautiful! <3