1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Marina Bychkova's Resin Enchanted Dolls Discussion Part 1

Dec 19, 2012

1. Beautiful! I love that collar...

2. Just because someone asked about that...I'm one of the owners of Marina's Resin dolls (and Porcelain dolls too :whee: )
      And congratulations you all for your beautiful girls and amazing photos, Marina's dolls are so inspiring!

My Enchanted Dolls on FLICKR!

#442 Flaxen Hair Girl, Jul 29, 2017
      Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
    3. Dropping by to share a recent photo of my resin ED, Novalie:

[​IMG]
      #bjdpropknolling
      by Amal, on Flickr

Also, the link to find the shoes I made for EDs on Shapeways can be found in my signature ^_^

4. I love those shoes, must buy some for my ED!

5. Wow, Aneemal, what a gorgeous outfit for your gorgeous girl!

6. These dolls are so beautiful! They were what made me fall in love with BJD's. I'm sad to read that she will no longer be making any.

Does anyone know of that is still the case? Is she maybe starting a new line or is she retiring for good?

7. Well she's definitely not making any more resin bjds, but she seems to be making a porcelain doll about once a year...

8. by the way you're very talented !! I love your paintings

9. Thank you ❤❤❤

10. Oh wow! This thread is still going!
      I wonder if Marina's list is still open for the 30 remaining dolls she had available after going through the first version of the list.
      This is my first post by the way, I'm new to the forum! Not to the passion of dolls though but I don't have any BJD's just yet!! Almost there though =)

My name is João!

I will say that Marina's dolls were my introduction to BJD's, and I have known them for at least around 10 years now. It was a friend that introduced them to me when we were in University studying fashion together. I remember she used them as inspiration for her illustrations
      Now a curious thing is that I did intend to put money together for a porcelain one but I quickly gave up because I wasn't making money at the time at all. But I went on the list anyway and got contacted perhaps a year later. I didn't take the spot of course.
      But I am so happy to see these girls here! Congratulations to the proud owners =) Cherish them well! I can't wait to have my first BJD!

11. Welcome João! I'm gonna assume that if someone contacts Marina for a resin doll and she still has them, that she will sell them. It's just that a lot of people weren't as interested in paying 2.900 USD for a blank, wigless doll.

12. Thank you for welcoming me Eiko! =) Yes, her resins are selling at too high priced for being blanks. I do think she conquered some sort of elite status on her own and fair and square too, so it's not like I don't understand the prices. It's the same reason why some people can afford certain brands of clothes, or certain locations for housing, and others can't. I had long given up on the idea of getting one of her dolls but I still to this day love looking at them =) I never let alone thought I would ever order a BJD and am in the process of ordering one! So that's already great!
      I seem to see a lot of artists going for the same aesthetic of dolls as Marina, but sadly it's really hard, most of the time I find, to find prices prior to contacting the artists. So I don't know.. for now my hopes rely on having a bjd at doll (fortunately I am able to afford my favourite one at this time). I don't see myself having many of these. But that's what I find great here, that people share they doll play! There's not a lot of people in real life, at least close to me, that feel this passionate about dolls as we see here =D

It's nice to know anyway, that she may still have dolls available =) I would be thrilled with one even though the resins to me feel very very different from her porcelains. I hope to see more of them around here!

13. Marina has announced on her blog that she has a few resins available for sale - and to email her if interested: [email protected] :)

14. Thanks for the heads up! I enquired, but I didn't realise the price was that steep. If there was a longer layaway option, I'd probably go for it, but as it is I just can't :( (may need a new saddle for my horse and only just bought my first two BJDs (with another on the way)) - genuinely think my partner would leave me LOL.

15. Dare I ask, what is the price?

16. $2,900 :o. Although they are exquisite and I'm sure worth the investment!

17. Thank you! I wonder if those are blank. I expect so.

18. Yes, that is the price for the blank doll.

19. Hnng, I want an Enchanted Doll soooo much, but that price is just crazy :s