1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Marina Bychkova's Resin Enchanted Dolls Discussion Part 1

Dec 19, 2012

1. The price is high- but considerably less than the secondary market USED to support. I'm glad Marina is getting the $$ now instead of resellers. The dolls are pricey (although not too different from Popovy or Tender Creations who use the same factory and jointing method which is INCREDIBLE for posing)

2. How long does it take for her to reply usually? i sent her an inquiry on the RED yesterday but got no reply yet. I am wondering if i am expecting too much. Thanks :D

3. I usually don't get a response until 4 days later give or take. Probably you will get a response from Chad, her husband. If you don't, don't feel shy about sending a follow-up email

Dropping a photo of my pretty girl- and I recent just bought 3 additional tins from ED- they are really lovely and just perfect for storing other things besides dolls :D

[​IMG]Untitled by Sarah, on Flickr

#463 Galacticat, Feb 16, 2018
      Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2019
    4. Thanks for your information! your girl is really lovely too! can't wait to hear from Marina!

5. That dress is gorgeous!!

6. Hello, I'm looking to save up and budget for a RED and I wondered if anyone could tell me if they got snagged by UK custom fees for their RED purchase?

Apologies if this is the incorrect place to ask:sweat

7. @helenb92 I was also hoping to purchase one of the last resin EDs from Marina, but I was told (just a few days ago) that they are now all sadly sold out :'(

When I received my previous RED I think I was charged £200-300 in customs fees. So, yes, they are valued for the full amount when they are shipped directly from Marina.

8. @aneemal - Oh dear, I am utterly devasted and heart broken by this news :( I suppose I will just hope that a miracle happens and either more become avalible later on or I am able to find one second hand... Thank you for letting me know about the customs fees too, I appreciate it.

9. For what it's worth, there's an RED on eBay (US) right now, though at a considerable markup from Marina's original price. (Not my auction in any way, shape, or form! :lol: )

10. @Cynthia in FlintHills Thank you for letting me know, unfortunately I still have quite a ways to go in terms of saving and a long way to go for 2nd hand prices too. I will keep my eyes open of course :)

11. Welcome Joao!

12. Hope you can find one someday @helenb92

Just wanted to share a photo of my three girls: Moira, Arya and Gwen <3
      [​IMG]

13. @Eiko82 - Thank you, I will certainly keep saving in the hopes of bring home a beautiful RED :)

14. That headdress is amazing! She's the science one, if I'm not mistaken? Back when I was in middle school and first discovered Enchanted Dolls, she inspired me to do some terrible steampunk comic :P.

15. Yes, she was called Artificial Intelligence by Marina.

16. Ah I do love that AI girl, she's so beautiful

17. I am huge fan of Marina;s talent. My adventure with dolls started when I first saw her dolls on google. I am a happy owner of one RED. Anyway, say bye to such beauty is always hard. Marina;s dolls has something . I probably never say "bye" to porcelain version, but they are soooo expensive :) Like a small piece of art.
      I am so happy that such porcelain job like Marina;s is so inspiring for many people , like me.

I realized I never give her a name ...

[​IMG]
      plemiona prywatny serwer

#477 UrsiSarnaFashion, Sep 21, 2019
      Last edited: Sep 22, 2019
    18. you'r doing such great job with this beautiful dress! who made the face up, is this you too ?
      Any way congratulation for being the happy owner of such a beauty!

19. Makeup was done by The Ugliest Wife. In fact I discovered her because of that doll, cause I was looking for a talented painter near my country, and I found her 100km far from place where I live ! Ha! Funny story don;t you think?

Thank you!

20. Well it was your dollies destiny :)
      I am thinking about her to make the face up and wig for my Serenade looking like Violet Chachki and of course you will be the one to do her special 50's dress, that is if you have time of course.
      When will you start working again ?
      Love so so much all your creations :love