1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Maskcat 21cm Tiny Discussion part 1

Jan 6, 2014

1. Thanks bajib ! I love them. :lol: Fabric Friends Dolls have a few in stock!

2. [​IMG]Esme and Rivet by Aimee Chow, on Flickr

I don't take enough pictures of Esme, that's because I'm too lazy to set up my dad's DSLR and I hate taking phone cams. I am spoiling my baby rotten tho, I'm buying her so much toys and Re-ments.

She's also wearing the same dress as your little girl, stellarphenomena. XD

#282 Humbug, Jul 1, 2016
      Last edited: Jul 1, 2016
    3. Aw!! How wonderful, she's precious and what is that toy? Love that! She looks great andI love that dress. I have those boots too...a few pairs in different colors. I was just looking at Maskcat yesterday hoping they would do another tan mini (Belina or Ceci preferrably). I'd love to have a tan sister for Mona. Thanks for sharing!!

4. The toy is also a bjd from L-eeel. The company seems to be MIA though, because they haven't been responding to orders. Terrible for the people with outstanding orders. :(

I think it's great should Mona get some company. XD

5. Their neck is 1 3/4", hope that helps.

6. Oh that's too bad. I took a look though...I love all the accessories for that tins woodman!
      I still love this old Pipos guy! http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/kikmr/imgs/7/8/7824e8e7.jpg

7. Another one... :XD: Mona's accessory is her djembe.

[​IMG]

8. Haha! That's cute. XD

9. How about some more Maskcat spam?? I'm expecting a tan Ceci too. :D

[​IMG]

#289 stellarphenomena, Sep 15, 2016
      Last edited: Sep 16, 2016
    10. That hat is adorable!

11. @stellarphenomena Do you mind sharing where you got your wig from? Or have any recommendations on places that sell wigs fitting to these girls? Thank you! :)

12. Hi ClarasCraft, I get them from here: Facets by Marcia - Fashion Doll Jewelry and Accessories

You just order by sending her an email of what you want and pay with paypal. These are Monique wigs Doll Wigs, Doll Shoes, Doll Making Supplies - Monique Trading Corp. , you can get them at other places too. If I remember correctly I ordered a size 4 and 4-5. The 4 fits snug but the 4-5 was loose and def needed a wig cap.

13. Hi everyone...

[​IMG]

14. Those outfits are so adorable @stellarphenomena !

I just saw the notice that Maskcat is discontinuing these girls in December :(
      I was still holding out for a tan Cece in the future, so bummed.

15. What?! Where did you read that? They just said on Flickr they are working on another 21cm now....they just finished the first 42cm. I started a thread on that under mini dolls. :lol:

Thanks for the nice comment!

16. Here is the announcement from the news thread:

The 21cm are so cute and unusual, I hate to see them go...

#296 Cydril, Oct 28, 2016
      Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
    17. Oh dear, I wonder if I should by a spare Belina. Well, I have until December to decide.

18. Just discovered these little ones and I'm definitely getting an Aruna - I love that kittenish pout she has going on, so she's going to have to have cat's eyes. Dithering over pink or normal skin, though. My other dolls are pale pink (Mystic Kids), and I'm wondering if the normal skin would look yellow comparatively. Any ideas?

19. Any new spam...anyone? Miss the Maskcat tinies.

#299 stellarphenomena, Mar 12, 2017
      Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
    20. Happy Spring!

[​IMG]