1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Maskcat 21cm Tiny Discussion part 1

Jan 6, 2014

1. I made Esme a little home!

[​IMG]

2. @Humbug , that looks incredible! Its a little caravan? :love

3. Maskcatdoll has released pics of her new tiny line! It's great they are double jointed now, even though the torso is still one piece. The lack of arm mobility was what made me hybridize my Belina. I'm curious to see how the new doll looks once properly done up. :)

[​IMG]New tiny line/Feline by MaskcatDoll, on Flickr

4. Has anyone got Feline? She's been really tempting me, but I'd love to see some owner pictures and hear any thoughts on her posing etc. :)

5. You should head over to the 26cm thread, hehe :lol:
      But to answer your question, I've seen some Feline photos on instagram! Just browse through the #maskcatdollfeline tag :XD:

6. Whoops, I totally missed that there were two threads. :dohYeah, I've seen some pictures since posting that. Thank you for the pointer though! :)

7. .

#308 stellarphenomena, Nov 22, 2017
      Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
    8. Oh my god, those roller skates are to die for, where did you get them?

9. @Humbug - SKDollhouse on Etsy or DollPeddlar.

#310 stellarphenomena, Nov 22, 2017
      Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
    10. Thank you so much!

11. @Humbug - Sure. There's like 10 different colors.

12. These two were out in the sun yesterday

[​IMG]

#313 stellarphenomena, Apr 26, 2018
      Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
    13. @stellarphenomena I love their little matching skates and hats! What precious girls. :)

14. There is so little activity in this thread - and even less in the 26cm line discussion thread. :(
      Such a pity, I'd love to see more of Feline, Aruna & friends.

[​IMG]

15. Beautiful doll and photo! I also love Maskcat Feline and the big-headed girls (Gladys & Heidi).

16. Does anyone else have Maskcat Ester? She's cute I just don't know what I want to do with her. Please anyone spam with pictures please.

17. Noodles: Yes, my skater girls, two pictures up, she's on the left ^

bottom pic on the right

[​IMG]

#318 stellarphenomena, Jun 27, 2018
      Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
    18. @stellarphenomena , they are so cute!Is the one on the left Ceci?

Reviving the thread with a little spam. Gave my old Aruna a new faceup today!

[​IMG]

19. Cydril: Ah, so nice to see Aruna! She looks great. I really miss seeing more 21 cm girls from Maskcat - I love this size....hope more people post in the thread now :)

Yes, that's Ceci. If you go a few pics up she is skating (on the right) with Esther. So glad I got these girls while they were available.