1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Maskcat 21cm Tiny Discussion part 1

Jan 6, 2014

1. I regret not getting a Ceci too!
      I have one of the new 26cm girls and its funny, the two types don't go together at all.The 21cm are more like bjd's for SD size with big heads and eyes, while the 26cm are more realistically proportioned. Both are good, of course, but theres fewer options like these little ones :<

[​IMG]

2. Cydril: Oh wow, although I love all their dolls, I did not realize this. Is that Inez? What is her wig and eye size?

3. Yes its Inez! They can wear the same wig 3/4 or 4/5 but Inez head is smaller definitely. Her eye size is 6-8mm while Aruna is 10-11mm

#323 Cydril, Jan 15, 2019
      Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
    4. Cydril: I quite like Inez. Even more so since I saw your photo. I've always liked Feline too.

I've been looking at these for awhile, because all my Yosd have 6/7 head size. I do have more realistic proportion dolls but they are vinyl/plastic.
      Mature 1/6 Dolls - Den of Angels BJD Wiki | Den of Angels

5. Can anyone tell me the approximate wait time for Maskcat? I just order Inez and I’m a little curious :)
      Thanks

6. I have just found this thread and thought I would share my little Gladys with you. I have named her Hyacinth, and I just love her little elf ears and face :)

[​IMG]

7. Saraht: I like Maskcat, is that a company face-up?

8. No, it is a face up by Pauliannedolls

9. Oh my, I love how the 26cm line body looks (also how they can fit with a lot of preset stuff ahh) but am somewhat hesitant since I'm not completely in love with any of the face mold yet.
      On the same token, I've been putting Feline into my etsy card and save it for later and put her back in a lot haha.

10. I was lucky to find an Ester on the marketplace a while ago! She has such gigantic eyes :XD:

[​IMG]

Do you guys think we should ask to merge the threads for the 21/26cm lines? Since many people have both or talk about both in either thread?

11. Yes....

[​IMG]

12. @Saraht Oh... lovely!

My little Perdita loves speculoos. A friend gave them to me. Aren't they cute?

[​IMG]

13. @ResinRapture: How adorable, great pic! I love her.

14. Perdita and her speculoos are adorable!

15. Your little Spekulatius-Snacker is adorable. Really makes me want to get some cookies now, too.

And yes, they are amazing. Are they made of polymer clay?

16. They certainly look very realistic, though. :)