1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Maskcat 21cm Tiny Discussion part 1

Jan 6, 2014

1. Yup! Definitely considering a Aruna. I was planning to get a DZ Wendy for this character but I think she'd be so much cooler, and scarier, as an actual little girl looking doll. It'd be so adorable! But also fearsome! Plus, she'd fit better with his aesthetic simply because she's an actual human and so adorbs! :D

Thank you so much for taking a pic for me! I'm definitely interested in seeing a boy doll with her, preferably in the 65cm range (that's how tall my boy is supposedly). :D

Also, thank you so much about my Dia boy! He's becoming one of my favorites super quick and now I want to spoil him. :D

Oh! And quick question about what fits these girls. Blythe clothes fit, right? But do they fit the long sleeve stuff? Also, it says on the site they wear 4-5cm wigs. Has anyone tried 4-5cm wigs from different companies on them?

2. That's certainly spoiling him :D I love this idea, Aruna sounds like she's perfect for it. My tallest boy is Logan at 63-ish cm, so I'll use him :)

3. Definitely spoiling him, the jerk! LOL! And 63cm would be fine! I can't tell if my boy is actually 65cm or not, he doesn't feel that big, honestly. So, bring on Logan! Hopefully he doesn't mind playing with a doll for a bit. :D

4. malvagitabella, our Aruna has a 4-5 inch from Leeke World and it fits very good on her head! ^_^

here are two photos with her two 4-5 inch wigs from Leeke:
      [​IMG] [​IMG]

but Blythe clothes with long sleeves can be a problem because of the hands! if the sleeve has an elastic band at the end, so it is okay! ^^ or the diameter of the sleeve is big enough for the hands... ^^
      but the length of the sleeves fits usually very good!

hope I could help a bit~ if there any more questions, feel free to ask me! ;)

greetings~

5. Oh my god! How cute is Thistle with your boys, Wennie!! Oh, I knew it would look precious. Now I have no choice but to order one for him. It would just be the cutest. Thank you so much for taking a picture for me. I just needed a visual and it definitely looks as adorable as it did in my head. Man! Like I need another doll to be smitten with. :D

And thanks, prettyinplastic! I figured the sleeve length might factor in so I'm glad I asked. This will help me shop for her because I don't want to get stuck with too much she can't wear. Also, thank you on the wigs! I wasn't how she'd look in a fuller, longer style and those look PERFECT! Now I'm getting super excited, though it's going to take me a moment to get the funds for her. She will be super worth it, though! :D

6. Thanks! I'm happy to help, of course. Glad you like the look of it, I'm already looking forward to the little one in you dolly family :)

7. I actually can't wait to get her! I'm even thinking of getting her for my birthday rather than my RS Ming but I will see what happens. Regardless, she will be home this year, hopefully sooner rather than later. XD I wish Maskcat doll took layaway. If I don't get her for my birthday, I am going to save for her. Problem is, I am so much better at payments than I am saving. XD

8. I... I think I might want a Belina. I never imagined these girls would capture my heart. And I'm already thinking of how I can set up a cute little room for one, oh dear. I'll have to see what happens just before the end free shipping event on whether or not I have the money. X3

9. I hear ya, I'm the same :) I'll ask about layaway when I next talk to them, but I think they're too small right now for it.

Oh dear, lol. Belina is so precious, so I can totally imagine. To tempt you even more, a new pic of my Thistle:

[​IMG]
      My deer by WennieBJD, on Flickr

10. Well, to be honest I don't think there would be a layaway option for several reasons. ^^; But for more details and questions it shouldn't be a problem to contact prettyinplastic, who's the Main Dealer/Representative of Maskcat. I'm much sure she will know about it and that she will give a statement here within the next days. :)

Haaah ... but oh well, these little girls are simply gorgeous. <333 I'm thinking about a possible order in future especially after I had seen them in person already. ._. But I'm still not 100% sure about it, because of I don't have an idea for how to incorporate this sweet little thing into my story and characters as also which Mold it should be then. ?_? But well ... let's see what's coming in future. I have time enough to think about it. ;)

11. Wennie, your Belina is too precious! :D

12. currently Maskcat has a free shipping event and some Arunas and Belinas are in stock now! ^__~
      because of a layaway option I asked Banyo! when I have an answer from her I will post it here to you! ^__^

aww~ thank you dear! *hug* yes, if there any questions don't hesitate to contact us! ^_^

and maybe in the future you can't resist anymore and you have order one too? xD *thihi* <3

and for the pic spam, here a photo of our two cuties, Aruna and Belina ^^
      [​IMG]

13. @ malvagitabella

ok, I have an answer from Banyo! she said, that she can accept a splitted payment of 50% at first and when the doll is finished you can pay the last 50%. and then the doll can be send to you. ^^ please contact Maskcat before paying! Thank you~

14. Haha yes, maybe I can't resist anymore one day and to be honest it will be much hard to resist while looking at all the beautiful pic spam in here. XDDD *lol* Your Aruna and Belina are so super sweet again! *___* And the news with the short layaway possibility sounds great. Thanks a lot for let us knowing! :D

15. @prettyinplastic

Your girls are really sweet! I'm not a huge fan of the default face ups but yours are really selling me on these little lovies. I would love to get my SD girl a doll of her own haha. Now to figure things out for her before I make a total impulse buy. What skin tone is your Belina? I love the color.

16. aww~ thank you very much for your compliments! ^3^ Belina in the photos has normal pink skin! it is a really pretty light pink-ish tone, not too pink like a pig or something like that! xD I really love the color of her resin~ ^.^ (and Aruna has normal skin, it's a bit yellow-ish like Volks normal skin or like Crobidoll I would say)
      it sounds great that you are thinking about ordering one of the cuties! ^3^ i think you won't regret this decision! ^^ the little girls are very changeable and you can give them different, cute characters because of her tiny size too~ ^^

[​IMG]

if you have some more questions feel free to ask~ :aheartbea and have a nice weekend~! ^.^

17. Oh god, I just bought Belina, I couldn't wait. @_@

18. @Humbug - Congratulations!! That's super exciting, please share her here when she comes!
      @Pretty in plastic - The normal pink is a beautiful shade, lighter than I thought, but really beautiful!

19. awww~ so awesome news! *____* congrats on ordering her! and yes, please share some photos when she arrives~ :aheartbea
      by the way, did you order her with face-up or without? *just curious* ^3^