1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Maskcat 26cm Line Discussion part 1

Jul 13, 2017

1. Here's a place to discuss about the 26cm sized dolls of Maskcat! :kitty2

Maskcat website

26cm Line

Body photos

The little girls can wear clothes in Azone, Pullip and Blythe size.
      Here are two comparison photos:

Comparison photo 1
      Comparison photo 2

Body size:
      Head circumference: 18cm
      Height: 26.2cm
      Neck circumference:4.4cm
      Chest circumference:10.2cm
      Waistline: 8 cm
      Hipline: 11.3 cm
      Leg length: 11.5 cm
      Thigh circumference: 6.3 cm
      Calf girth: 4.4 cm
      Arm length: 7.3 cm
      Upper-arm circumference: 2.8 cm
      Foot length: 2.2cm

Maskcat 21cm Tiny Discussion part 1: Maskcat 26cm Line Discussion part 1

#1 prettyinplastic, Jul 13, 2017
      Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
    2. Wow she is such a sweet doll. I would love to see how she looks next to a Leekeworld yosd.. I have a Leekeworld Chole that might really enjoy a friend. They have the same neck size... so its even a possibility to change bodies as well.... oh where is my magic money tree?

3. OH GAWD! It's everything I wanted! I love bobble heads.

4. Thank you for the information. I was wondering about which doll will fit blythe clothes.

5. They're both so cute, but I think I will go for Feline first. So many clothes...way too tempting.

6. I really love Feline!! It's exactly the size i like the most! She will fit nicely with my Merry doll Round Mousse i think.
      I hope they will release her soon.

7. I love bobble heads too and had to order Gladys. :love

8. Hey dears now Felina has released with her own wig and eyes :)

Feline

9. too pity the body is one part:pout:

10. Oh no!! I was JUST thinking about how much I wanted a 26cm Maskcat girl with a smaller head so she would be more in line with my others... AND THEN SHE APPEARED... I love her! She's so adorable and cute.

11. Oh my god!!!
      I love her! Definitely gonna try to snatch one! I' m absolutely in love!

12. Me too, she is so adorable-- and that little face! So expressive.

13. I am giving very serious thought to this lovely doll. Has anyone else ordered her or able to share anything about her?

14. Well, I did order her. :P I don't mean to double post but does anyone know what shoes she wears? Can she wear blythe shoes?

15. I think she can, so many options if so. A whole world of cute clothes and shoes! I'm also wondering about Rement stuff, I bought an accessory bundle years ago. It would be so cool if it worked for this cutie.

16. She should be able to! I don't have one yet but her feet are the right size for Blythe shoes.

17. I recently got a Feline, and just adore her. I originally fell in love with her SD girls, but they are simply too big. I have her 21cm girls, but they aren't as cute, nor is her MSD. Feline is very close in looks to the big girls, a huge plus for me. Her face and body are really lovely, though the posing is not as good as dolls with the two part torso. She fits all the Blythe clothes and shoes I've tried, except pants, as her legs are quite long. Her hands and feet are small; the hands go easily into sleeves, and she can wear a variety of shoes, with socks if needed.

18. Great news! Will you be posting pics of her in Blythe clothes?

19. That's the plan, but I might be too busy over the holidays.

20. I ordered my girl! I ordered a Feline in tan--I'm so excited to have her home! Luckily I already have LOTS of clothes to dress her in... I can't wait to see how she compares to my other girls, too. I think she's going to be shorter? And more easily able to wear 1/6 shoes, which will be a relief and a terrible temptation!