1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Masterpiece Eyes 40% Discount Special!

Jul 29, 2010

1. Hello!
      Masterpiece Eyes sent a new offer you might want to consider:

This week only. Order anything that you want and receive a 40% discount!

(2 pair minimum order.)

Just call or email us with what you would like to order to receive this special discount.

Thanks!

Rob and Gayle

Masterpiece Eye Company, Inc.

Toll Free 1-866-212-1273

International 001-423-591-1459

www.MasterpieceEyes.com

www.SoftGlassEyes.com

2. So, come sunday the sale will be over? Or is it over on next wednesday?

3. The sale will run through this coming Sunday!
      Thanks!

4. Oh,Ok Thank you :)

1 more question please ... I didn't kno I could get eys with the veins added til I was cruising your site moments ago. I looked in the your galleries but didn't see any pics... Do you have pics of the "New" Embedded Veins eyes??

Thanks in advance!

5. Oh:ablink:
      And for those, who have already managed to leave the order and pay for this this week, no longer valid discount?
      I just ordered two pairs already:eek: A little pay above - and the third pair in the order could be

6. I just wanted to clarify it: I'm not the person who owns the website! I'm just a customer.
      They regularly send emails to past costumers with special deals and I simply post it in the news section so everyone can benefit from it!
      If you have any further question please send it to : masterpieceeyes@cox.net
      Thank you!

7. Thank you for info, dragonblood