1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Mature Tinies Tinys Chart (Please tell me what's missing!)

Oct 26, 2009

1. I realized that there are some people like me who want a smaller sized doll with all the same features as a big adult one. When I saw Carolyn's thread with a chart of all of the tinies, I decided I should share what I knew in the same way. So here it is:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Ao0TYhGhYLMIdGExQTJ0ZDM5c2duMDZHclVXNmttbEE&usp=sharing

Please tell me if I am missing anything. Eventually I hope to add a comparison pics chart as well. :aheartbea

(Here are some other similar tiny charts, not made by me: Tiny Size Chart by Carolyn.S and apple-pai (heres the thread as well) and another one that I found, although I don't know who it was created by.)

[This chart is also available as a PDF DOWNLOAD]

2. Oh this is cool...thanks for making it!

3. Great idea, pinksunsets! Charles' Creature Cabinet has Fidelia and Fuuga at 12 cm and two new ones, Neo Yoshi and Noanie Autumn at (I believe) 17.5 cm. There may be some others I am forgetting! I love the mature tinies so this is great to have them all in one listing!

4. Thank you DarkStar, I didn't think of looking there. Updated the chart.

5. Made new chart. Updated the chart with new tinies. Updated links.

6. New and improved chart. Added a bunch of new tinies.

7. Updated chart, added new dolls.

8. Wow... thanks for the chart~

9. Added more dolls

10. Revamped chart. Click the bold headings to re-order the chart. Click "Row" to reset it to how it originally was.
      Also updated links and added PDF download.

11. Many thanks for the chart, a love tiny dolls !

12. I really love this, and how thorough it is. It can be hard to put into perspective even with all the detailed info. I wish there was a visual chart somehwere, that would really help. Thank you for the charts and info, it's really appreciated.

13. Well actually I just posted a request thread about it, haha, what timing! ^^ I'm interested in the Dollzone B18-001 body specifically, and heads that would fit it, it's rather small, and the neck is rather small, so it's difficult to find heads for it that would fit. I'm looking into hybrid-ing one (because I don't like Dollzone's heads much). Every head I look at is too big, yosd yead are much too big, Xagadolls 1/6 mature dolls have huge necks in comparison, and larger heads. I love Peakswoods' heads, but they would be massive on that tiny body! >o<
      Thanks for your reply. I was honestly not expecting one. Haha ^^'

14. OK. I have an Anita who is on the D18-001 body. I'll look around and see if anything I have looks right for the body.

15. OMG thank you so much! That would be of great help. ^^

16. I have the DZ body but with the petal wings. I'm also at a loss for a head! And a sister for her.