1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Maverick Project Feedback (2009)

Aug 8, 2009

1. This is the feedback thread for Maverick.

* What did you order? White tank top with chain, grey hoodie, grey raglan tee with pocket
      * When did you order? I honestly don't remember, but I think it was around July 25th.
      * How was the communication? Good, I was notified when my order shipped, and they have a very nice 'my account' part of their website where you can check order status. They are currently retooling their website, but when I ordered, I thought they had a very nice and easy to navigate layout.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy with Paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? My order shipped a few days after I ordered, and arrived about two weeks later.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? At first I thought they were a little pricey, but now that I have the clothes, I think they were definitely worth it because the quality is great.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Even better!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Extremely. The clothes look wonderful, and very well-made and they fit my boy perfectly.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Definitely, I am very happy with all three pieces I ordered. : )
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes.

I ordered during a 20% off sale which saved me about $15, which I thought was a very nice thing for them to offer. They sent me a food eraser, some candies and a sweet little note with my order, so I think they really appreciate all their customers. : )