1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Maydoll | Lemoncat

Aug 28, 2023

1. Good to know, thank you so much. I ordered with newcloversinging, I hope she is helpful with this.

I wonder why they ship the heads separately though instead of waiting to ship the full doll orders (from after new year holiday to April) . It wouldn't be that long and people will wait for the head anyway. :sweat

2. I think only the fullsets are available right now.

Single heads/bodies/extras won't be ready until after Lunar New Year.

3. Ok then, thanks for letting me know hehe....

4. From my understanding (and I could totally be wrong!!) from obsessively stalking their weibo :XD: is that the fullset orders finished from their factory early?? I think?

Just to clarify too -- it's a brand new head. So all the orders went out with the fullsets with the defunct head. So they're replacing it with a new one in April (I'm guessing it's after they finish all their open orders from this past round).

5. Here is the thread from Maydoll in case anyone wants to read it (and maybe hopefully translate better than me!) :

Sina Visitor System
      " 紧急通知:[​IMG]年前出货的这一批柠檬眼眶薄!年后(四月份左右)会给大家补一个眼眶没问题的新头!"​

6. What exactly was considered a Fullset? All body+head orders?
      Because I ordered a full doll and have not received anything so far :?

7. where did you order from again? New clover? I ordered direct from maydoll’s taobao so new clover may still be processing them since they are technically a third party seller!

You should be getting some good news soon I imagine!!!

8. Yes, newcloversinging.
      I am quite unsure if I will receive a damaged head or not. I guess yes, if all fullsets have it.

Is there a picture what exactly is wrong so I can check when she arrives? I will go check the weibo link

9. No photos from Maydoll, just the weibo thread!

I reached out to Superbuy (my proxy) and had them confirm with Maydoll. Superbuy said not to worry, that yes - it is true and that they will be sending anyone who ordered a fullset lemoncat a new head in April sometime.

I would probably screenshot the weibo thread and send to newclover to confirm with them! They may not be aware!

I plan to go ahead and have Superbuy ship after the 17th -- if she gets here before your order does then I'll take pictures and upload! ^^

10. Thank you, yes please show your girl when she arrives :)
      I will contact newcloversinging

11. I bought the body via Superbuy too, so there will likely be little-no delay in regards to a notification for me.... Hopefully I'll get it soon! :)

12. I have contacted newcloversinging about my lemoncat. I sounds like they did not get the faulty fullsets.

"i'm very sorry,we did not receive any of the Maydoll lemon cat dolls orders :( they will replace new heads for the orders they shipped in January.
      yours Christina"

I guess that means no need for new heads and that mine should be ok. Hmm

13. Just paid for shipping on the main LemonCat body combo!! (Still waiting on two heads ^^)

I forgot how much international shipping is @_@;. Yikes!

I'll have to see if I actually saved any $ by ordering direct vs. from a dealer once all the final bills come in.

14. My lemoncat is out for delivery today!!! Eeee!

I’ll try and get some pictures today!

15. Congratulations! Hopefully my body will be shipped out soon!

16. I need to still post pictures -- but I did get her! She's adorable and I love everything about her.

Sadly it does seem I did get hit with one of the faulty heads. The thin eye socket is not that bad. Really hard to photograph, but it is noticeable in person. Later I'm going to try painting the inside with a matching skin color to see if it'll help any! :)

I'm also keeping my fingers crossed Maydoll will ship the replacement head this month! My Serval Head is also already at the proxy warehouse waiting for shipping.

I ended up loving her so much I immediately ordered another via DOLK's official taobao.

I didn't know this, but apparently in collaboration with DOLK Maydoll did some color matching. This Serval I'm getting now is in Puyoodoll cream color. Which is kinda neat!

I had to pay in full, so hopefully that means it'll ship sooner than later since they were the left over stock. It's currently labeled as a pre-order via my proxy so -- who knows when it'll be ready! (I thought it was going to be ready now :XD: but I was wrong! oops!)

17. I ordered a doll on the boy body via Superbuy when they were up last Fall.

The boy bodies weren't ready when they were shipping them out a few months ago, but I got a final payment request from Superbuy the other day and all the options were there! I paid for him right away, just waiting for Maydoll to ship him now.

I was worried after so long with no updates that somehow I missed something in that first window. For anyone who's still waiting, it looks like the rest of the batches should be ready soon.

18. aaaaa! Congrats! Fingers crossed for us all they ship soon!!!

19. Okay wow, not going to lie I was super worried after the fact -- about ordering from DOLK's taobao. BUT I just got a shipping notice that the full doll I ordered is already on its way to my shopping service!

So if anyone was looking to pick another one up ~ I'm giving it a thumbs up so far! I can't wait to see the exclusive puyoo colorway!

Also confirmed with Maydoll that replacement heads for the faulty lemoncat heads will be shipping end of April! Whoo!

20. I hope this means my Lemoncat will be shipping from Legend Doll soon as well! I ordered mine with faceup though, so maybe it'll take a little longer?