1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Mel's Feedback Thread

Aug 12, 2006

1. Please leave comments here! ^_^

2. **reserved** (just in case)

3. I bought a pair of beautiful Glass Eyes from mel and she packed it very safely and shipped it out fast. I totally recommend her!

4. I bought two of mel's wigs in the spring, and they're some of my favorites! She's great to deal with--communicates really well via PM, ships quickly, and makes stellar wigs, too. :chibi

5. Great wigs. Great service. Couldn't be happier.

6. I bought a fur wig from mel and it's really lovely. Well made, soft and easy to style. Mel was very friendly and shipped the wig fast. Definately keeping her in mind if I need to buy more fur wigs. ^^

7. I bought a doll from her once and she was an absolute sweetheart.
      I totally recommend her. ^^

8. I bought a doll book from her. The shipping came out to be more as we expected and she offered to pay a part of it. She is a friendly person and it's very nice to talk to her in emails.
      The shipping of the book was the fastest shipping I ever saw for an international order! It was even faster than my volks.co.jp SD Sara order.
      Thank you very much!

9. Mel was a superbly helpful seller here on DoA. I bit the bullet and bought the beautiful BABY THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT outfit from her. She was very flexible with payment plans due to the sum of this purchase and shipped it out very promptly once everything was paid up. The outfit was AMAZINGLY packaged, and everything was just as it was in the photo.

Mel is great with feedback, and an honest person. She charged me exactly what she paid in shipping -- no more, no less. The box was also insured and tracked, which was great peace of mind.

Both Miranda and I love the new outfit to pieces, and I can't thank her enough for her superb customer service. ^-^

10. Tartlet, that's so thorough and so very sweet ^_^ Thanks for being such a fun buyer ^_~

11. You deserve every word! ^-^ I'm really serious, I can't tell you how much this outfit means to me and how great you were about splitting payments and all that. You rock, I hope to do business with you again soon!! <3

12. I bought a fur wig from Mel a while ago. She is WONDERFUL to work with. It apparently got lost in the mail and I was devistated! ;o; She updated me every step of the way! And when the wig didn't arrive in about a month, she was awesome enough to refund my money in FULL. She said after 45 days, she would be able to file a claim and send a new one. And on the 44th day, THERE'S THE WIG! XD I let her know that it arrived and offered to repay her the cost of the wig. She let me keep the wig and just had me repay her what it cost her to ship it, which was TOTALLY reasonable. The wig was absolutely BEAUTIFUL and SO well made. I cannot say enough good about mel!! She was there for me every step of the way and was ALWAYS kind and patient.

I'm sorry I caused to much trouble, mel! ^o^;

13. Thank you, Mel, for selling me your swarrico body. Emma is very happy and so am I!

Mel was a pleasure to deal with throughout and it was a happy, stress-free transaction.

Cheers from the UK!

Jessica

14. I bought a head from Mel and the transaction went wonderfully. There was good communication and she shipped her out quickly : )

15. I just received the most beautiful dress I ever seen from Mel, thank you soooo much I am over the moon, my new girl will love you for this (thats when her body adventually arrives....):roll:

Mel is a great seller, she's a very pleasent email-buddy too, she posted it very fast,item was exactly as she described it, I would definitely deal with her again.
      Thank you Mel!!!! :D :sumomo:

16. Mel's wigs are so awesome I have four! :D She ships fast and have never had a problem recieving my items from her!

17. Recieved a wig from Mel! She was very kind and easy to communicate with! :)

18. Bought a wig from Mel!!! It's gorgeous, and it didn't take long to ship out and get here ^^

19. I purchased a pair of Doll Heart shoes form Mel and she is a wonderful seller! This was my first purchase here on DOA and she made my first purchasing experience an easy one. She's understanding and very communicative so she's highly recommended by me.

20. Just got the cutest shoes from MEL today.. Just the best..

I highly recommend Mel as a seller..