1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Memories Episode 1 - Picture, BIG one !!

Dec 25, 2004

1. Merry Christmas Everyone !
      Santa was good to me, and I got the Memories Episode 1 book, and it is, in a word, FANTASTIC !

The photos are simply amazing, all in full colour.
      The set ups, props and clothing are just too fun. There is a mix of clothing styles, from Edwardian, country, corporate, to rocker !
      I really wish some of the accessories were readily available, such as a set of headphones on DJ Shiwoo.
      There is once particular photo of Lishe and Soo having a pillow fight, too cute ! :D

Some Soul Dolls make an appearance too, Chiwoo and Shiwoo as well. There is only ONE picture of El, and it is from behind. There are some great group shots, with both CP and Soul dolls.
      Only 2 of the pictures seem photoshopped, both to hide joins.

I have scanned in the black and white thumbnails from the back of the book, which lists all the dolls they use in each photo, in English.
      They aren't entirely accurate, as many of the photos are double pages spreads, so they zoom in a little, but this gives you an idea of the photos.

There are 6 pattern pages included, as seperate sheets, so you don't have to bend the book ! There are pants, business shirt, t-shirt, 2 coloured dress, tailored jacket and matching skirt.

This is a wonderful book, and a MUST HAVE, for any CP and Soul doll fan. My only recommendation would be to order it when getting other items, as the postage is high for the book by itself.
      Happy Dollfiedays !!
      ~ Jay

2. Lishe gets a million different pictures but El only gets a shot from behind? O_O

I suppose they are nice pictures though, but I'm not really interested in buying it.

3. :o Only ONE picture of El!! and from behind!!
      This is too cruel!!
      I love El and interest to buy a book but when it is only 1 El picture,so I have to think over.

4. Just a question: Are those Souldoll dolls as well??? Why would they be in there? :?

Sabriell

5. Yes they are. The book wasn't done to feature CP dolls exclusively, rather a feature of a variety of dolls.

6. Okay thanks!!! :grin:

Sabriell

7. Well, he DOES have a nice arse ;P
      :wink:

8. I got this book too for christmas, its fantastic! Lots of gorgeous pics and dolls and fashions and patterns and and....:) Love it!

9. where??? WHERE??? i cant find it..... :| *pouts* i wanna see the pic of his nice arse...hehehe

10. Sorry, no El bot bots in the book, see if you can even see him in the thumbnails :).

OK, he's hidden in the last photo, behind "Rocker" Lishe in the fur !
      ~ Jay

11. Is it a Souldoll + Luts photoalbum or does they have another brand too?

12. This book was a joint production with sponsors, for dolls, outfits and furniture.
      CP dolls featured:- Soo, Shiwoo, Chiwoo, Lishe and El.
      Soul Dolls:- Myosung, Ryun, Lune and Gunun.

~ Jay