1. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Meow BJD

Jun 5, 2017

1. Please leave your feedback for Meow BJD

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      * Would you order from this company again?

2. I joined a group order for "It's a Secret" and purchased a cute SD-sized knitted cat cap. Communication was excellent throughout the entire transaction via email and Facebook messenger. Shipping was very quick and it arrived in perfect condition. This is my 2nd time ordering from Meow BJD and couldn't be happier with theirtheir services. Will definitely purchase from them again.

3. * What did you order?
      Two IDealian 72cm T-Shirts and one ID72 Leather jacket

* When did you order?
      Sept. 2018

* How was the communication?
      Extremely good

* How easy was it to pay?
      I got an invoice. Took a little time, but when it came it was easy to pay via Paypal

* How long did it take to ship?
      Around three months

* Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      No.

* If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      The first shipment got sent back to Taiwan due to problems with the address. The seller was in contact with me the whole time. After the parcel had been returned she made sure the problem with the address was solved and the parcel was sent out again immediately after. This time it arrived fast and without difficulties.

* Would you order from this company again?
      Yes.