1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Merry Doll Round

Jan 29, 2012

1. such beautiful sculpts! What a shame this artist is no longer producing.

2. Here's De Leon, my fang boy. He was a real dream come true. ;o;

[​IMG]

3. I see... Thanx' a lot for the information. It is so sad to know about this.. imo her sculpts are unique and gorgeous. Hopefully there will be good update news soon :)

4. Gothland thanks for the update, it's such a shame that an artistic job has to be stopped because of taxes :( too bad!!!

Speaking of resin comparison, I took a couple of pics of my Oriental Skin Fang close to a Mirodoll body (that I bought for my Elfdoll Rita), maybe it can be useful to know that the resin match is pretty good^^ Fang is a bit paler and her skin tone tends to be more grey-ish compared to the Mirodoll body. But the match could work:
      [​IMG]

And Fang close to Elfdoll Rita [NS] and Elfdoll Eun-A [WS]. Elfdoll NS is not a good match but WS could be ok, not perfect but still...
      http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2879/11651511545_e954141532_z.jpg

Anyone has a Souldoll body to compare their resin with the MDR one? I may want to try a Souldoll/Fang hybrid^^

5. I completely understand the respect the artists decision to no longer produce these dolls, but it is so disappointing. I fell in LOVE with Fang when I first saw it, and knew she'd be the perfect sculpt for my Yue (CCS) doll; a gorgeous, beautifully ethnic sculpt with an expression just neutral enough to work magic with! Y'alls are SO lovely!

6. I love the middle head!

7. I hope everyone had a great new year, I got a new DSLR so I've really been enjoying taking more photos of Caroline. I changed what body she was on but I think this one actually matches a bit better resin wise. Here she is, bunny ears and all!

[​IMG]

8. So cute! Looks so much like she just flopped down after a crazy afternoon of fun!

9. Thanks oddly that is exactly what she did. The girls were all standing around and she was finally done with it!

[​IMG]

10. Oh, how cool!! Love all the bright, pretty colors! A nice line-up!

11. Thanks! Funny seeing you in a few of the same threads, apparently we both have good taste. I had a complete overhaul of Caroline's look yesterday, and I think it's much more her style now. And yet, still fits in with the rest of the more frilly girls. :D

[​IMG]

12. Okay, that hat is adorable, and suits her well!

*laughs* Yeah, I get around. ;) It's always nice to see a familiar face!

13. Cute girls:D

14. Thanks for the compliments, she photographs so well I can't stop taking photos! <3

[​IMG]

15. She looks so cute and happy - love those eyes!

16. Hi Aves...sorry for my late input...just wanted to tell you how much I'm in love with your De Leon...OMG he is amazing!!!! I fell in love with him from the moment I saw him. Did you make his FU ? It is fantastic !!! From all of the BJD boys I've been watching during the last years De Leon is one of the most outstanding ones. If you will ever think of re-homing him (I'm kidding, Dear, I know this will never happen, haha)...please remember meeee!!!!

17. I think she looks great in both wigs! Nice style!

18. She is lovely! :fangirl:

19. I love your girl Xiaoyue09 she looks so amazing with that brown and purple wig.